The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

11 hours ago, stament said:

Because he's a goalscorer!

Perhap,s but at the wrong end of his career.

Sure Chelsea,(if another striker is needed )will looking for less miles in his legs ETC

2 hours ago, deej said:

Perhap,s but at the wrong end of his career.

Sure Chelsea,(if another striker is needed )will looking for less miles in his legs ETC

Well yes prefer younger but want a good one.  I think Haaland will go to City or Barca, maybe Real if they don't sign Mbappe or don't want to wait until next year.  What other top quality options are there out here - limited and those who have don't really want to sell.  Levy won't sell Kane to us, he's more likely to go to City or maybe even PSG.  Don't want Salah, don't mind Lukaku he's been awesome and might be our best choice for an outright CF.

But maybe if Real and Barca get banned from the CL that will help us secure someone.  Who do you think we will get and who are the other more realistic possibilities?

What's this Toney guy like for Brentford as a cheaper alternative?  

4 hours ago, stament said:

Well yes prefer younger but want a good one.  I think Haaland will go to City or Barca, maybe Real if they don't sign Mbappe or don't want to wait until next year.  What other top quality options are there out here - limited and those who have don't really want to sell.  Levy won't sell Kane to us, he's more likely to go to City or maybe even PSG.  Don't want Salah, don't mind Lukaku he's been awesome and might be our best choice for an outright CF.

But maybe if Real and Barca get banned from the CL that will help us secure someone.  Who do you think we will get and who are the other more realistic possibilities?

What's this Toney guy like for Brentford as a cheaper alternative?  

My main focus  would be the remaining  5 match,s to be played, all must win,s.

Then take stock of the situation at hand.

SLOWLY SLOWLY  .catch,s the Monkey????

19 minutes ago, deej said:

My main focus  would be the remaining  5 match,s to be played, all must win,s.

Then take stock of the situation at hand.

SLOWLY SLOWLY  .catch,s the Monkey????

Agree but no harm in us speculating and having an opinion, I mean we don't have any impact on the team sat here at home right!

9 minutes ago, stament said:

Agree but no harm in us speculating and having an opinion, I mean we don't have any impact on the team sat here at home right!

But  I,am absoulately happy, with T and T handling of Lamp,s Squad 

since taking over the rein,s

So why speculate ,leave that to you????

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, deej said:

But  I,am absoulately happy, with T and T handling of Lamp,s Squad 

since taking over the rein,s

So why speculate ,leave that to you????

So am I (ecstatic in fact) but do you honestly think TT/Board won't try to procure a new striker for next season?  Happy for you not to speculate (it's a free world) and listen to others opinions if they want to offer one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, champers said:

Harry Kane would be a good fit for you. Can't somebody photoshop that picture of him in an Arsenal kit to change it to a Chelsea one?

Levy would never sell to us, remember Modric?  He wouldn't want to sell to anyone in the Prem but I think we'd be the last choice out of United, City and us.

15 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

You mean ....looking up from it.????

Could be on the money ????

The Spurs,y Troll aka  the  Kiss of Death has been M.I.A. recently.????

Good win for Leicester last night albeit against a second string United 11 barring a couple.  I was sure United would field and very weak time with an eye on the Liverpool game and they duly obliged.  Hoping they get their big hitters back and get a result against Liverpool.  

Nice to see Billy get another start...and hopefully good that Kante gets to put his feet up. A win tonight would be a nice...just never know what Arsenal will turn up.

Looking at our squad and some of the players on loan,i can understand why most of the Epl clubs voted against having 5 subs....would have suited us down to the ground.imho

A very ordinary effort,to say the least. The EPl anything can happen and congrats to Arsenal on a deseved victory

As for Csea not a good time for a wobble,with 2 cup finals coming up,  and   a  CL  place to be decided.

TandT first acid test as Csea Mngr has arrived.

My hard earnt money is on him❤️.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Nice to see Billy get another start...and hopefully good that Kante gets to put his feet up. A win tonight would be a nice...just never know what Arsenal will turn up.

Looking at our squad and some of the players on loan,i can understand why most of the Epl clubs voted against having 5 subs....would have suited us down to the ground.imho

I had a feeling we would lose, we seem to have a knack of losing to poor teams or teams who haven't won for ages over the last couple of years.

Very disappointing as now we've still got a lot of work to do, I had Arsenal down as a more winnable fixture than Leicester.  Looks like we will have to do it the hard way unless United can give a helping hand tonight.  It's in our hands but we must get the points.

What was the game like?  I read we missed quite a few chances and hit the woodwork twice as well as presenting Arsenal with their only chance.    

1 hour ago, deej said:

A very ordinary effort,to say the least. The EPl anything can happen and congrats to Arsenal on a deseved victory

As for Csea not a good time for a wobble,with 2 cup finals coming up,  and   a  CL  place to be decided.

TandT first acid test as Csea Mngr has arrived.

My hard earnt money is on him❤️.

Surprised Kepa played

1 hour ago, stament said:

I had a feeling we would lose, we seem to have a knack of losing to poor teams or teams who haven't won for ages over the last couple of years.

Very disappointing as now we've still got a lot of work to do, I had Arsenal down as a more winnable fixture than Leicester.  Looks like we will have to do it the hard way unless United can give a helping hand tonight.  It's in our hands but we must get the points.

What was the game like?  I read we missed quite a few chances and hit the woodwork twice as well as presenting Arsenal with their only chance.    

I could have gone to bed after 60minutes, it looked at that point as though we could play for another 90 years and not score. Just one of those games...we had all the possession but no real clear cut chances made apart from the one Havertz created for himself and blazed over the bar (shame). Personally i thought Billy was unlucky to be subbed at h/time as he had not put a foot wrong....maybe Tommy T gave Jorginho 45 minutes more to make amends for his howler....so Billy could well start on Saturday instead of him?

The good thing is top 4 is still in our hands...but we cant afford any more **** ups.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

I could have gone to bed after 60minutes, it looked at that point as though we could play for another 90 years and not score. Just one of those games...we had all the possession but no real clear cut chances made apart from the one Havertz created for himself and blazed over the bar (shame). Personally i thought Billy was unlucky to be subbed at h/time as he had not put a foot wrong....maybe Tommy T gave Jorginho 45 minutes more to make amends for his howler....so Billy could well start on Saturday instead of him?

The good thing is top 4 is still in our hands...but we cant afford any more **** ups.

Yeah, it was a slow torture watching that Keith. It was ideal for Arsenal to be gifted a goal, because they all funneled back after that and defended in and around their penalty area. With the pace they had in midfield, covering all routes to goal. I doubt any team would have got past them, they were so disciplined. And it was a London Derby of course, so an added incentive to work hard and protect their lead. What a tart Aubameyang is? Get's pulled off 15 minutes from the end and throws a strop!

7 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yeah, it was a slow torture watching that Keith. It was ideal for Arsenal to be gifted a goal, because they all funneled back after that and defended in and around their penalty area. With the pace they had in midfield, covering all routes to goal. I doubt any team would have got past them, they were so disciplined. And it was a London Derby of course, so an added incentive to work hard and protect their lead. What a tart Aubameyang is? Get's pulled off 15 minutes from the end and throws a strop!

It,s the little things Og...Havertz converts that chance and it,s as good as game over cos Arsenal aint gonna chase us down and come back from that imho

Just have to reset,play well and win on Saturday and the same next Tuesday/Wednesday and breakfast next Wednesday will taste that little bit better. Cotc

• Like 1

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

It,s the little things Og...Havertz converts that chance and it,s as good as game over cos Arsenal aint gonna chase us down and come back from that imho

Just have to reset,play well and win on Saturday and the same next Tuesday/Wednesday and breakfast next Wednesday will taste that little bit better. Cotc

Must win all remaining games this season now, FA Cup, 2 league games to secure and the CL.  4 huge games which will define our season, 4 wins required.  Time for the best team and players to put in top-drawer performances, no inch given!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stament said:

Must win all remaining games this season now, FA Cup, 2 league games to secure and the CL.  4 huge games which will define our season, 4 wins required.  Time for the best team and players to put in top-drawer performances, no inch given!  

Simple for us ..just win our last 2 Epl games and top 4 is done.

Failing that we will just have to beat City,s A  A+ A- B  B+ B- C  C+ C- under 23,s under 18,s or whatever Team they call it.....easy.????

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Simple for us ..just win our last 2 Epl games and top 4 is done.

Failing that we will just have to beat City,s A  A+ A- B  B+ B- C  C+ C- under 23,s under 18,s or whatever Team they call it.....easy.????

It's just as well you don't have to play Arsenal's team again, double was it ????

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It's just as well you don't have to play Arsenal's team again, double was it ????

Not a clue what your talking about and no need to explain....either.

If you do post on here again please... wear a mask.....oh and could you get all your pre whinging Champions League woe,s/excuses posted long before a ball is kicked....like the referee who does n,t favour you ( u done That) etc etc etc.????????

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

like the referee who does n,t favour you ( u done That)

Where a mask - huh?

Actually i pointed out the refs character and problems we've had with him, but never mentioned that he doesn't favour us (who knows what he thinks of City). I also queried did Chelsea have any form with him, but no one answered, so i presume you've never had him before.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Not a clue what your talking about and no need to explain....either.

If you do post on here again please... wear a mask.....oh and could you get all your pre whinging Champions League woe,s/excuses posted long before a ball is kicked....like the referee who does n,t favour you ( u done That) etc etc etc.????????

Keith, BB is referring to the <deleted> doing a league double over us.  

• Sad 1