The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

16 hours ago, stament said:

I wonder if there is any substance to the Hazard stories about him wanting to return to CH.  I take it with a pinch of salt.

I think he does want to return to the club. His Real Madrid adventure has been an unmitigated disaster, while his time at Chelsea was anything but. Whether Thomas will want him is the question. He's 30 now with a catalogue of injuries so not much mileage left in those dodgy pins, but with that sharp football brain he has and the presence he would bring to the dressing room, yes, he would have a place in my squad

• Like 2

A word on the Harry Kane saga. Any club in the world would and should do anything to get this lad to play for them. He's a fantastic player, intelligent, works hard, a brilliant striker of the ball, scores goals and doesn't <deleted> it up the wall. Unless Levy significantly strengthens that Spurs squad and gets rid of some deadwood in the transfer window, Kane will be off, preferably in our direction.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2021 at 11:42 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Well said Chelsea supporters. Organising the final's arrangements for the fans has been a shambles.

Trust you'll be joining City fans in booing the UEFA anthem

E17CDcoWEAUozT5.png

Remember, it's a collective booing of the Champions League music ????

Chelsea and City fans join together in criticising UEFA's terrible handling of the arrangements for the final:

The @ChelseaSTrust

& @WeAre1894

stand together against the lies, greed, hypocrisy and deception of @UEFA

and their president Aleksander Čeferin.

E2UHmLEWEAAZ7FJ.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, oldgit said:

A word on the Harry Kane saga. Any club in the world would and should do anything to get this lad to play for them. He's a fantastic player, intelligent, works hard, a brilliant striker of the ball, scores goals and doesn't <deleted> it up the wall. Unless Levy significantly strengthens that Spurs squad and gets rid of some deadwood in the transfer window, Kane will be off, preferably in our direction.????

Your summary of Kane ,is spot on ,but Loser Levy TF fee ,will be telephone figures????( as usual)

Strong rumours, is that Lukalu, is our main target at 65 mil ,good sensible buy, in all departments????

2 hours ago, deej said:

Your summary of Kane ,is spot on ,but Loser Levy TF fee ,will be telephone figures????( as usual)

Strong rumours, is that Lukalu, is our main target at 65 mil ,good sensible buy, in all departments????

103 million pounds according to the Daily Gets Worse. Sorry mate, he's not my idea of the solution to our goalscoring problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

103 million pounds according to the Daily Gets Worse. Sorry mate, he's not my idea of the solution to our goalscoring problem. 

Thks OG????, Milan are  in Sh$tters  ditch like Spursy????

Has scored 20 plus last 2 seasons, If Kane was  65 to 80 mil then i would change my  thinking????

4 hours ago, deej said:

I read north of 80m

On 5/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Remember, it's a collective booing of the Champions League music ????

Chelsea and City fans join together in criticising UEFA's terrible handling of the arrangements for the final:

The @ChelseaSTrust

& @WeAre1894

stand together against the lies, greed, hypocrisy and deception of @UEFA

and their president Aleksander Čeferin.

E2UHmLEWEAAZ7FJ.jpeg

I will do it from my front room.

D-DAY is upon us, may the best team win!

I'm not very confident after out last couple of games but that makes us even more of an underdog which I think works in our favour.  Remember 2012, we were huge underdogs in their own backyard.

Hoping the Bees win the play-off first.

16 hours ago, deej said:

Thks OG????, Milan are  in Sh$tters  ditch like Spursy????

Has scored 20 plus last 2 seasons, If Kane was  65 to 80 mil then i would change my  thinking????

I can't get that excited over someone scoring 20 + goals, in a season in Serie A.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Like Tuchel, he has to appear to be confident.

Yes of course but I would say he seems over-confident from what I saw  maybe not for the result itself but his players which translates to the same thing if you take that small jump.

Edited by stament

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

So i am i.....too early 4 predictions got to see the team first......big difference is there bench will have cost a lot more than ours that's all.

Over the moon that Havertz starts...Jorginho  owes us after the last 2 games ...no thuckk ups and take our chances and another big eared Trophy will go in the cabinet cotc.????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stament said:

Crazy restrictions and prices.

You can't even get to the final !

Didn't stop Citeh but I see the club paid for their tests...big difference I guess.

Not travelling myself until Dec.

• Like 1