The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, stament said:

I forgot about Oldham. 

As a kid back in the late 50's I used to half support Oldham it was easier for me to get to just one bus I witnessed Oldhams biggest win, Record League victory: 11–0 vs. Southport, Division 4, Boundary Park, 26 December 1962

On 5/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Remember, it's a collective booing of the Champions League music ????

Chelsea and City fans join together in criticising UEFA's terrible handling of the arrangements for the final:

The @ChelseaSTrust

& @WeAre1894

stand together against the lies, greed, hypocrisy and deception of @UEFA

and their president Aleksander Čeferin.

E2UHmLEWEAAZ7FJ.jpeg

I did hear some booing when the anthem was played and also a lot of people waving madly. 

39 minutes ago, stament said:

Kepa 72m is an awful lot of money for something not very good, refer to above posts. A bit too cryptic perhaps for most on here.

I was talking about our CL prize money for being "useless" in Europe

6 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I was talking about our CL prize money for being "useless" in Europe

I know you were, and I was comparing it to Bilbao getting 72m for someone useless. I think they got the a better deal than you.

Players coming players going the usual unsubstantiated rapc (anagram ????) doing the rounds...one player rumoured Traore of Wolves...not for me.

If Harry Kane is a target then i would expect Mount, james and Chilwell to do the sweet talking/convincing during the Euro,s.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 9:29 AM, stament said:

I did hear some booing when the anthem was played and also a lot of people waving madly. 

I thought the booing was also when everyone took the knee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Players coming players going the usual unsubstantiated rapc (anagram ????) doing the rounds...one player rumoured Traore of Wolves...not for me.

If Harry Kane is a target then i would expect Mount, james and Chilwell to do the sweet talking/convincing during the Euro,s.

No chance Kane come to CH.  Levy would face a HUGE backlash, ain't gonna happen.  My money is on him going to City.

41 minutes ago, stament said:

No chance Kane come to CH.  Levy would face a HUGE backlash, ain't gonna happen.  My money is on him going to City.

I,d say there is more chance the other way.....Caddied for H.Kane 3 times at Queenwood where he was an invited guest by J.Radknapp....Romans best mate Sheva (in his box/area Saturday night) is also a Queenwood member....if and that,s a big if imho...if Tommy T wants him, then Tommy T will get him....Kane does n,t have to move anywhere and can play as much golf as he likes at all the top notch courses in Surrey...Queenwood Wentworth Sunningdale The Wisley New Zealand Avenue and the recently completed Beaverbrook.....now apart from dodgy accents and p****ing rain tell what Manc land has to offer.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, champers said:

I thought the booing was also when everyone took the knee.

In the new season, if almost capacity crowds are let in there will be lots of booing for taking the knee. The pathetic gesture appeasing BLM has really only happened in England and only gone on due to no crowds being present. I would like to think we are all against racism but showing support for the BLM marxist movement is not the way. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

I,d say there is more chance the other way.....Caddied for H.Kane 3 times at Queenwood where he was an invited guest by J.Radknapp....Romans best mate Sheva (in his box/area Saturday night) is also a Queenwood member....if and that,s a big if imho...if Tommy T wants him, then Tommy T will get him....Kane does n,t have to move anywhere and can play as much golf as he likes at all the top notch courses in Surrey...Queenwood Wentworth Sunningdale The Wisley New Zealand Avenue and the recently completed Beaverbrook.....now apart from dodgy accents and p****ing rain tell what Manc land has to offer.

No golf courses up north?  You are clearly forgetting about LEVY.  No way will he let Kane go to us if City or United offer the same, ZERO chance.  Look at our history with Modric, Willian, Batashayi and last window Rudiger.  The only one who moved over the last few years was Cuducini and we let him go as a reward for his service.  Players don't move between the two clubs.  Cundy, Jukebox, etc  were years ago!  WAKE UP and get yourself a coffee pronto.  If I am proved wrong and Kane does move to CH, I will happily take you out for a few beers.

46 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Heaton Park Pitch 'n' Putt.

Mind you, Hoylake, Lytham and Birkdale are not too far away.

I agree that Kane is Chelsea bound.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, champers said:

Heaton Park Pitch 'n' Putt.

Mind you, Hoylake, Lytham and Birkdale are not too far away.

I agree that Kane is Chelsea bound.

Exactly, Royal Birkdale, etc.

You aren't getting beers!  A strictly limited offer, nice try though ????

Edited by stament
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, stament said:

No golf courses up north?  You are clearly forgetting about LEVY.  No way will he let Kane go to us if City or United offer the same, ZERO chance.  Look at our history with Modric, Willian, Batashayi and last window Rudiger.  The only one who moved over the last few years was Cuducini and we let him go as a reward for his service.  Players don't move between the two clubs.  Cundy, Jukebox, etc  were years ago!  WAKE UP and get yourself a coffee pronto.  If I am proved wrong and Kane does move to CH, I will happily take you out for a few beers.

2 Things as i said " If Tommy T wants him" and Levy and principles...do me a favour..money is money.

Oh you forgot about Gus.

23 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

2 Things as i said " If Tommy T wants him" and Levy and principles...do me a favour..money is money.

Oh you forgot about Gus.

Yes, correct I forgot about Gus. But again he was sold because we didn't seem him good enough. Can you imagine us selling Terry or Lampard in their prime to Spurs? That's what Kane coming to us equates to. Gus was 34 when he left us for Spurs and he requested the transfer. ????

Edited by stament

31 minutes ago, stament said:

Yes, correct I forgot about Gus. But again he was sold because we didn't seem him good enough. Can you imagine us selling Terry or Lampard in their prime to Spurs? That's what Kane coming to us equates to. Gus was 34 when he left us for Spurs and he requested the transfer. ????

Your getting mixed up comparing what we would do..to what they would do...chalk and cheese,we are different animals, Levy would sell his own Grandmother if the price was right.

It comes down to whether Tommy T wants him or not..

26 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Your getting mixed up comparing what we would do..to what they would do...chalk and cheese,we are different animals, Levy would sell his own Grandmother if the price was right.

It comes down to whether Tommy T wants him or not..

No it's you whose getting mixed-up.  Levy didn't sell Modric to us even though we offered big money and refused to and next year even when we wanted him he sold him to Real.  It's not a question of money can buy anything you want.  First of all the offer has to be accepted and secondly the player has to want to move.  Who says he would want to move to Chelsea where he'd get serious stick of Spurs fans if City are also in the market.

It's not a case of TT can get what he wants.   Lukaku is more obtainable.

38 minutes ago, stament said:

No it's you whose getting mixed-up.  Levy didn't sell Modric to us even though we offered big money and refused to and next year even when we wanted him he sold him to Real.  It's not a question of money can buy anything you want.  First of all the offer has to be accepted and secondly the player has to want to move.  Who says he would want to move to Chelsea where he'd get serious stick of Spurs fans if City are also in the market.

It's not a case of TT can get what he wants.   Lukaku is more obtainable.

Levy comes out tomorrow and states Kane can go to city or utd for 160....but if Chelsea want him it,s 200mil ..what does Roman say??

5 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Levy comes out tomorrow and states Kane can go to city or utd for 160....but if Chelsea want him it,s 200mil ..what does Roman say??

I,ll answer for you then...he say,s cash or cheque.  Levy then placates the fans as Chelsea have paid over the odds we chuck 4 to 5 unwanted players there way and that,s that.

There is some rivalry between the clubs....the fans on the other hand it,s pure thuccking hatred....you wont see me in anything that has "under armour" on it...and they don,t even sponsor them any more.

6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Just as i feared ..."Conte in talks with ughhhhhhhh"  so straight swap it is then....Kane for Alonso????????

Is he, yes I feared Spurs getting Conte as he's a serial winner and we don't want them to have one of those. Conte will be a huge improvement, sadly. Fingers crossed he doesn't go there.