The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Okay let's be totally honest,everyone and his wife can joke about Harry Maguire.... But can anyone and I mean anyone name me one single player that has improved at United in the last 10 years..... I,llwait.

Agree 100% Keith. For a player, who was one  of the best, if not THE best defender in Euro  2020, to have deteriorated to the level he is at now, can only be down to his confidence being shot to pieces. And it doesn't help his cause when the United orangutans on the terraces, couldn't wait to jump on the "Let's boo Maguire's every move" bandwagon as soon as he touches the ball. If there's one man that can get him back to  his best, it's Tuchel. I'd be highly delighted if he came here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oldgit said:

Agree 100% Keith. For a player, who was one  of the best, if not THE best defender in Euro  2020, to have deteriorated to the level he is at now, can only be down to his confidence being shot to pieces. And it doesn't help his cause when the United orangutans on the terraces, couldn't wait to jump on the "Let's boo Maguire's every move" bandwagon as soon as he touches the ball. If there's one man that can get him back to  his best, it's Tuchel. I'd be highly delighted if he came here.

His confidence (along with others)get,s shot to pieces every time Neville Keane Evra Scholes Ferdinand etc etc open there cakeholes and trash him and everything about Man u from top to bottom on a daily weekly monthly yearly basis....what a bunch of c u next Tuesdays.

Does not matter whether they are right or wrong....you got nothing nice to say... then say nothing......your not helping.

As for Neville thinking it is okay to grill Ten hag and every thing the blokes doing in the 5 minutes he has been at the club...utterly disgusting given the millions he has ploughed into Salford Fc and sacked what 7 managers so far how that thuccker has the nerve is beyond me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oldgit said:

Wrong.

No orangutans on the United terraces boo him. That's England fans and the United fans in Australia when we were on tour. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

His confidence (along with others)get,s shot to pieces every time Neville Keane Evra Scholes Ferdinand etc etc open there cakeholes and trash him and everything about Man u from top to bottom on a daily weekly monthly yearly basis....what a bunch of c u next Tuesdays.

Does not matter whether they are right or wrong....you got nothing nice to say... then say nothing......your not helping.

As for Neville thinking it is okay to grill Ten hag and every thing the blokes doing in the 5 minutes he has been at the club...utterly disgusting given the millions he has ploughed into Salford Fc and sacked what 7 managers so far how that thuccker has the nerve is beyond me.

You got nothing nice to say then say nothing?.... That's not how punditry works. They are paid to give their opinions. 

• Like 1

Chelsea gets rocked by Leeds.  Credit to Leeds who played with a lot of energy and were defensively sound.

Koulibaly was off all game.  Mendy gifts the first goal. Hope CFC can learn something from this game.

59 minutes ago, swerve said:

Koulibaly was off all game. 

I thought Koulibaly could have been off at 34 minutes with a possible second yellow card for a bad tackle, especially when compared to the yellow Sterling picked up.

Bad day at the office... as they say. We did create a couple of good chances early doors and had they have been taken it could of been a different story. Mendy,s gift gave them more confidence as if they needed any and poor defending for the second goal left us with far too much to do.

Cant dwell for too long on this result/performance given only one change from last weeks starting 11 and that performance....(Kante is always going to be missed though).

On 8/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, RickG16 said:

Wrong.

No orangutans on the United terraces boo him. That's England fans and the United fans in Australia when we were on tour. 

Don't United fans go to England games? I've heard them giving him grief.

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Bad day at the office... as they say. We did create a couple of good chances early doors and had they have been taken it could of been a different story. Mendy,s gift gave them more confidence as if they needed any and poor defending for the second goal left us with far too much to do.

Cant dwell for too long on this result/performance given only one change from last weeks starting 11 and that performance....(Kante is always going to be missed though).

Let's hope Kovacic is ready to return.

Liked that win... Real gutsy performance by the lads. Thought Rlc should have scored early doors and the pen should have stood as I thought fag paper decisions on offsides were no longer?

Wil there be a Brendan Rodgers power drink on the market soon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Liked that win... Real gutsy performance by the lads. Thought Rlc should have scored early doors and the pen should have stood as I thought fag paper decisions on offsides were no longer?

Wil there be a Brendan Rodgers power drink on the market soon?

I noticed that!  Old Brendan looked like he'd been on the weights. Gallagher raced around like he was on speed. Talk about frantic, he was putting himself about  everywhere, in an effort to  impress Thomas. Totally unnecessary to bring Barnes down as Chalobah was on the cover. A very good result considering the circumstances with a little bit  of luck (for once) thrown in.

I'm hoping that Hassenhuttl sees fit to bring back those tortoises Benderek and Romeu into his starting line up on Tuesday night but, if he's got half a brain, he'll keep the same team that ran United close yesterday. Plenty of pace in midfield and defence in that Saints side to concern us.

• Like 1

Very very poor performance tonight - That was the worst I've seen you play for a long time - The Saints deserved their victory & should have won by much more - If you don't get a few more bods on the firm before Thursday, this could be a long hard season for you.

On 8/28/2022 at 7:33 PM, oldgit said:

I noticed that!  Old Brendan looked like he'd been on the weights. Gallagher raced around like he was on speed. Talk about frantic, he was putting himself about  everywhere, in an effort to  impress Thomas. Totally unnecessary to bring Barnes down as Chalobah was on the cover. A very good result considering the circumstances with a little bit  of luck (for once) thrown in.

I'm hoping that Hassenhuttl sees fit to bring back those tortoises Benderek and Romeu into his starting line up on Tuesday night but, if he's got half a brain, he'll keep the same team that ran United close yesterday. Plenty of pace in midfield and defence in that Saints side to concern us.

You were right about there pace for sure.