The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thought Emerson showed why he should be the no1 choice,always looked to go forward first and always ready to overlap. Kovacic at times is a class act on the ball and is probably to clever for the players that are around him.

Pedro again offered very little,only the cross for Barkley,s goal was his entire contribution imo.

Barkley does not have a football brain imo, some say (or most) that Luiz is always an accident waiting to happen...with Barkley that wait aint long.

Jorhinio ....never really known any other player who has played in his position,for any club, who could not tackle....he is an embarassment. The attempt of a tackle on Kdb against Citeh that led to there opening goal should have got jorhinio a straight Red for badly trying to impersonate someone who knows what they are doing. 

Just what the thucck is Sarri constantly writing down....it cannot be football related as i see nothing absolutely nothing that changes in his formation or team selection or style of play from one week to the next.

Screenshot_2019-02-15-18-36-54.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Sarri is a complete and utter <deleted>. No way should alonso Jorhinio or Pedro started that game....this thuccking stubborn twatt is going to ruin Chelsea if he is left in charge for much longer. How does Cho Christensen or Ampudu or Emerson feel when he plays the same muppets time after time and the same like for thuccking like substitutions (apart from the utter genius idea of bringing on another defender when 2 nil down) .....he is thuccking stale and needs to go asap imho.

Amazing how this team's roller coaster ride has gone since Jose left, Champions one minute, Europa the next, looking like Top 4 cemented to falling off a cliff. 

May as well let him see the season out, for our sake. 

1 minute ago, MrTrip said:

I think Sarri has been writing on his pad all season:
Berkley for Kovacic 70 minutes
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFS

Zappa on for Dave emoji85.pngemoji85.pngemoji85.png
No additional attacking options emoji2959.pngemoji2959.png

What is Sarri doing?

F@@k Sarriball chanted by the fans last night, I can’t see him turning this round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's unfair.

Sometimes it's Kovacic for Berkley 70 minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Apart from Chelsea were mid table when Jose left and won the P.L the following season with Conte as manager 

I did mention from Jose to becoming Champions, I assumed that mid-table bit was understood as part of the roller coast theme of my point.

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Sarri is a complete and utter <deleted>. No way should alonso Jorhinio or Pedro started that game....this thuccking stubborn twatt is going to ruin Chelsea if he is left in charge for much longer. How does Cho Christensen or Ampudu or Emerson feel when he plays the same muppets time after time and the same like for thuccking like substitutions (apart from the utter genius idea of bringing on another defender when 2 nil down) .....he is thuccking stale and needs to go asap imho.

Yes Keith, I'm the last person to blame a coach but even I'm losing patience with this bloke. He's stubbornly going with the same players, that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ground let alone on the pitch, the same system and the same clueless substitutions come what may. It's like he wants to get the sack. I feel sorry for Hazard, Kante, Rudiger and Kovacic because these blokes are putting in a shift, while Jorghino and Alonso might as well not be on the pitch. what bloody worth they are. That last substitution had me gasping for breath.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Already feeling disappointed about Sunday knowing that both Jorhinio and Alonso will probably both start and there will only be a place on the bench for Cho,Christensen and Emerson.

Barkley apart from his goal did nothing imo. Kovacic had quite a few dodgy moments,but is definitely better than you know who, Dave should not have played at all seeing as he is also a definite starter for Sunday and if any one needed a rest or not playing for at least 3 games...its him.  Kante is without doubt the best we have and if we had 2 of him we could beat anyone imo.

Still last 16 of another comp and a final to look forward too.????

• Like 2

Banned from signing players for two transfer windows!

FIFA: "The Disciplinary Committee sanctioned Chelsea with a ban on registering new players at both national and international level for the next two (2) complete and consecutive registration periods."

Edited by wilai

9 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Our lawyers will be happy.

With any luck reduced to one window on appeal, but I doubt that will happen. Tough month for Chelsea, Sarri, and Jorginho. Avram Grant checking for blank pages in his passport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

Our lawyers will be happy.

Chelsea have just issued a statement to say they will appeal the ban. With the time it takes, this summer's transfer window should still be within our compass with the probability of losing out on the January 2020 window. Not a complete disaster. That should ensure that we can sign Kovacic on a permanent basis. This is also a chance for the club to change it's policy on loaning out a million and one youngsters and actually play some of them.

• Like 1

Ho dear, things go from bad to worse for Chelski

Chelsea have been banned from signing players in the next two transfer windows for breaching rules in relation to youth players, Fifa has announced.

The ban, until the end of January 2020, does not prevent the release of players and will not apply to their women's and futsal teams.

The Premier League club have been given three days to appeal.

They have also been fined £460,000, while the Football Association (FA) has been fined £390,000.

It comes following a Fifa investigation into Chelsea's signing of foreign under-18 players, including former striker Bertrand Traore.

The world governing body says it found breaches of its rules in 29 cases.

The FA has been told it must address its rules regarding the international transfer and registration of minors.

How did this come about?

Based on documents from Football Leaks, French website Mediapart claimed in November that 19 Chelsea signings had been looked at in a three year-long investigation.

Mediapart alleged that 14 of those signings were under the age of 18.

It was first reported in September 2017 that Chelsea were being investigated.

Burkino Faso international Traore - who now plays for Ligue 1 club Lyon - signed his first professional contract at Chelsea in 2013 at the age of 18 but was not registered until January 2014.

Mediapart claimed Fifa found evidence that Chelsea had misled them over the dates, while Traore was found to have made 25 appearances for the Blues (under-16, under-18 and first team) despite not being registered by the FA.

Chelsea admitted they paid his mother £155,000, as well as a further £13,000 to the club she chaired - AJE Bobo-Dioulasso - in April 2011 to allow them first refusal over his signature.

That deal, it is alleged, was for four and a half years, despite the limit for under-18s being three years.

In addition, it is also claimed Chelsea paid for Traore to attend the £20,000-a-year Whitgift School in Surrey.

In a statement in November, Chelsea said it had "fully co-operated with Fifa". The club also said it had "provided comprehensive evidence demonstrating its compliance with the applicable Fifa regulations".

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid both received bans for breaching rules over the signing of minors in early 2016, while fellow Spanish club Barcelona were given a 14-month ban after breaking rules for signing international under-18s in 2014.

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

With any luck reduced to one window on appeal, but I doubt that will happen. Tough month for Chelsea, Sarri, and Jorginho. Avram Grant checking for blank pages in his passport.

Come on lets have it....whats your hang up with Avram Grant???

The last time you referenced him he was waiting for a phone call ''in his underpants''

Is it his Nationality.....not being an Argie?

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Ho dear, things go from bad to worse for Chelski

Chelsea have been banned from signing players in the next two transfer windows for breaching rules in relation to youth players, Fifa has announced.

The ban, until the end of January 2020, does not prevent the release of players and will not apply to their women's and futsal teams.

The Premier League club have been given three days to appeal.

They have also been fined £460,000, while the Football Association (FA) has been fined £390,000.

It comes following a Fifa investigation into Chelsea's signing of foreign under-18 players, including former striker Bertrand Traore.

The world governing body says it found breaches of its rules in 29 cases.

The FA has been told it must address its rules regarding the international transfer and registration of minors.

How did this come about?

Based on documents from Football Leaks, French website Mediapart claimed in November that 19 Chelsea signings had been looked at in a three year-long investigation.

Mediapart alleged that 14 of those signings were under the age of 18.

It was first reported in September 2017 that Chelsea were being investigated.

Burkino Faso international Traore - who now plays for Ligue 1 club Lyon - signed his first professional contract at Chelsea in 2013 at the age of 18 but was not registered until January 2014.

Mediapart claimed Fifa found evidence that Chelsea had misled them over the dates, while Traore was found to have made 25 appearances for the Blues (under-16, under-18 and first team) despite not being registered by the FA.

Chelsea admitted they paid his mother £155,000, as well as a further £13,000 to the club she chaired - AJE Bobo-Dioulasso - in April 2011 to allow them first refusal over his signature.

That deal, it is alleged, was for four and a half years, despite the limit for under-18s being three years.

In addition, it is also claimed Chelsea paid for Traore to attend the £20,000-a-year Whitgift School in Surrey.

In a statement in November, Chelsea said it had "fully co-operated with Fifa". The club also said it had "provided comprehensive evidence demonstrating its compliance with the applicable Fifa regulations".

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid both received bans for breaching rules over the signing of minors in early 2016, while fellow Spanish club Barcelona were given a 14-month ban after breaking rules for signing international under-18s in 2014.

Things could only be worse if we relocated to Manchester.......and had an accent like Terry Christian....:w00t:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

The last time you referenced him he was waiting for a phone call ''in his underpants''

He never struck me as a legit football manager Keith. Kind of a big out of his element doofus.

Edited by jellydog

3 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

To be fair to the man,he did well for us after the mess Jose left us in.From memory i dont think we lost a game at home under him,finished unlucky losers in the Champions league final and runners up in the league cup,not 100% certain but i think he signed Ivanovich.....

Also never forget him sinking to his knees after the epic battle with Liverpool in the cl semi...boy done good me thinks

• Like 2

On 2/22/2019 at 8:42 PM, keithsimmonds said:

I can't stand Grant because of the way he stabbed Jose in the back.