The official Chelsea FC thread 2019

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed your defensive display gents...do keep it up!!

Same with the window in your motor........do........you know the rest.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to chuckle at this today. Hopefully edited enough [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me, he wouldn't play another game this season. A disgraceful exhibition of insubordination by a so called professional. It was all about him and not the team. He'd collapsed twice with cramp

By the time the cardboard cup final has come and gone the spuds will have gone over 4000 days without a trophy[emoji471] You get the best stats on Chelsea tv[emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tap

Posted Images

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed your defensive display gents...do keep it up!!

6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

You what you what you what:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:...you really should keep your trap shut until you v,e played.....not before.

K.S.

Every village has a Idiot😀

This knee jerking Spursy one, is the Footy Forum,s one🤣 by a country mile😄

Edited by deej
17 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Touche bruv.

Getting a surely schooled by a poster who felt keith was a good name. 

Basically your being schooled by a bin man or a deputy store manager at a sainsburys. Time to hang up your thumbs.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Jack Hna said:

Getting a surely schooled by a poster who felt keith was a good name. 

Basically your being schooled by a bin man or a deputy store manager at a sainsburys. Time to hang up your thumbs.

I know a guy called Keith (not you KS) who changed his name as the Thais couldn't pronounce ;th; Got sick of being called 'Kee' all the time.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, wilai said:

I know a guy called Keith (not you KS) who changed his name as the Thais couldn't pronounce ;th; Got sick of being called 'Kee' all the time.😀

Sorted that one...massage shops bars and golf courses its "Billy"...only have to repeat that 3 times...🤔🤔

Edited by keithsimmonds
  • Haha 2

😠Our scouting Team will be on full alert 2nite as we have a history of signing players who play well or score against us in this competiton.....Willian Salah Kdb Decco Ballack Costa Courtoius Ziyech felipe Luiz Silva etc etc etc....and before anyone asks "Kepa" is not on that list.😠😠😠

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

😠Our scouting Team will be on full alert 2nite as we have a history of signing players who play well or score against us in this competiton.....Willian Salah Kdb Decco Ballack Costa Courtoius Ziyech felipe Luiz Silva etc etc etc....and before anyone asks "Kepa" is not on that list.😠😠😠

I don't think we'll be signing any of these Sevilla players Keith. All good, experienced types that have seen it and done it. They certainly had us on the run around for large parts of the game though. On the strength of the game, Frank should be pleased with a point.

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

I don't think we'll be signing any of these Sevilla players Keith. All good, experienced types that have seen it and done it. They certainly had us on the run around for large parts of the game though. On the strength of the game, Frank should be pleased with a point.

Well drilled well organized (and we were n,t too bad either). A tough game and to keep a clean sheet was pretty dam good. just a little disappointed again that Pulisic was not on the left. i like Mount (always have) he is normally the 1st one to start the press,but Pulisic is a game changer on the left that is his natural position...he is wasted on the right imho.

Seems that Mount is both Southgate's and Frank's go too man.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well drilled well organized (and we were n,t too bad either). A tough game and to keep a clean sheet was pretty dam good. just a little disappointed again that Pulisic was not on the left. i like Mount (always have) he is normally the 1st one to start the press,but Pulisic is a game changer on the left that is his natural position...he is wasted on the right imho.

Seems that Mount is both Southgate's and Frank's go too man.

Personally, I don't think Reece was playing particularly well at the start of this season. The spell on the bench, the England game and then against Sevilla has seen him come roaring back to his best form. He must start against United on the right, especially now that Rashford has hit top form. He likes to stay wide left and drift in on to his right foot. Your right about Pulisic who is similar to Rashford, in that he likes to cut inside. Last season, we were the better side for an hour, dominating possession until they did us on the break and were very clinical in taking their goals. I don't see us being as proactive in this game. I'd give Mount a rest for this game as he's been on the go from the moment the new season started, and play Reece in front of Azpilicueta on the right.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oldgit said:

and play Reece in front of Azpilicueta on the right.

Not a bad idea but maybe Zyech will get that spot with Pulisic switching to the left. 

• Like 1

Who is going to take the Pens? When it comes to tackling and breaking up play then Kovacic imo gets the nod over Jorginho and we can not have Jorginho Kovacic and Kante starting, that is just super negative. Mount has to drop out and as said Ziyech right Pulisic left, middle for Kai behind Timo....then Kova and Kante....Chilwell James Tomori (if Silva aint fit) and Zouma Mendy......done.   

• Like 1