The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just looking out my window now and can see Stamford Bridge 

Try going inside sometime - If you can get a brief - I went to school in Seagrave road, SW6 & my science lab looked over the East Stand - Play nice brother, be a bit more humble & i may ask my Uncles cousin, Kerry Dixon to sort you out a ticket in his Chelsea suite ????

13 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Try going inside sometime - If you can get a brief - I went to school in Seagrave road, SW6 & my science lab looked over the East Stand - Play nice brother, be a bit more humble & i may ask my Uncles cousin, Kerry Dixon to sort you out a ticket in his Chelsea suite ????

The East Stand was built in 1975 , I assumed you would be a bit older, being "old School" . That school is now the Oratory school , its where clever kids go nowadays , although being able to count your money , post on forums and watch football all at the same time is rather impressive . 

(And BTW , there isnt a Kerry Dixon suite at Chelsea ) 

• Haha 1

Suite or no suite, Kerry has got me on the guest list many a time at  the Bridge over the years - Had many a beer in the players lounge too, not just when Utd were visiting - I was at the London Oratory from 79 - Keep digging Pal, you'll get there eventually.

38 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Suite or no suite, Kerry has got me on the guest list many a time at  the Bridge over the years - Had many a beer in the players lounge too, not just when Utd were visiting - I was at the London Oratory from 79 - Keep digging Pal, you'll get there eventually.

I expect that was quite a long time ago , ever since Kerry got jailed for assault and his sniff habit , he hasn't got much of a connection at Chelsea any more and even todays players have difficulty getting tickets , let alone players from 30 years ago 

Not bothered if we lose tonight /morning so long as we make a showing. Still haven't come to terms with that pile of shiytte we dished up on Sunday.

Good thing about our injuries (if there is good thing?)  Reece Fofana Chilwell Kante kepa... No world Cup for them so hopefully fit for Boxing day????????

• Like 1

Well it was better than Sunday,and despite the scoreline better finishing and i think we could have won. I would like to see Pulisic and Sterling on Sunday...at a Car boot sale...any offers would be appropriate useless clumsy greedy dysfunctional cntus. I would also like to see Kovacic with black eye where Potter has smashed him in the face (Tuchel would have) for repeatedly playing kamakazi football outside of our box and other areas of the pitch.

Mendy ...how about holding on to the ball instead repeatedly palming out.

Fed up with the amount of criticism that Cucurella gets..not his fault he was valued at 60mil + and for me he does a good job. Man of the match for us imho goes to 18 year old Lewis hall who could and should have bagged 2 goals,don,t care that he didn,t..well done lad. No criticism of Koulibaly bloke reads the game and is a must have....Dennis too played more than okay and hopefully will start against the Geordies  ...would love to see Hall keep his place but Potter aint strong enough to do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well it was better than Sunday,and despite the scoreline better finishing and i think we could have won. I would like to see Pulisic and Sterling on Sunday...at a Car boot sale...any offers would be appropriate useless clumsy greedy dysfunctional cntus. I would also like to see Kovacic with black eye where Potter has smashed him in the face (Tuchel would have) for repeatedly playing kamakazi football outside of our box and other areas of the pitch.

Mendy ...how about holding on to the ball instead repeatedly palming out.

Fed up with the amount of criticism that Cucurella gets..not his fault he was valued at 60mil + and for me he does a good job. Man of the match for us imho goes to 18 year old Lewis hall who could and should have bagged 2 goals,don,t care that he didn,t..well done lad. No criticism of Koulibaly bloke reads the game and is a must have....Dennis too played more than okay and hopefully will start against the Geordies  ...would love to see Hall keep his place but Potter aint strong enough to do that.

Yeah, my brother thinks the same as you Keith. Potter is under orders from the hierarchy to play certain players at all costs, one of which is Sterling who, when the second goal went in, was caught on camera giggling and laughing with De Bruyne. The c**8 looks like he's on holiday here as does Aubangtheman.

Other than a couple of cameos, Pulisic hasn't had a good 90 minutes in two years, but still he gets to play more than he should. Cucerella must be fair game for the morons because of his hair. His Brighton game was a horror show but, since then I've found nothing wrong with his performances but still, they dig him out. Koulibally would be in my side, week in week out. The man is a competitor and never gives up.

• Thanks 1

Southgate should not take Sterling to the World Cup (the WC maybe and lock him in it)......i would have Toney or hamstring Wilson over him all day...his 1st touch is non existent sits on arrrssse like Pulisic thinking every tackle he/they receive should result in a free kick.

Little doubt that orangutan will start on Saturday,give him some proper service and who knows...dally on the ball and pass it sideways and we all know the outcome of that.

Yeah i.ll put my head on the block and say we could give them real problems...just hope we do....and not make them look better than they are like we did with the Arrrssse......though i think they are stronger than arrssse fwiw.

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Southgate should not take Sterling to the World Cup (the WC maybe and lock him in it)......i would have Toney or hamstring Wilson over him all day...his 1st touch is non existent sits on arrrssse like Pulisic thinking every tackle he/they receive should result in a free kick.

Little doubt that orangutan will start on Saturday,give him some proper service and who knows...dally on the ball and pass it sideways and we all know the outcome of that.

Yeah i.ll put my head on the block and say we could give them real problems...just hope we do....and not make them look better than they are like we did with the Arrrssse......though i think they are stronger than arrssse fwiw.

Loads of Geordie fans are talking of European football now, so the onus will be on them to be on the front foot and control the game, especially at home with the crowd screaming in their ears. That could suit us to hit them on the counter. I would drop Sterling and play Cucerella further forward with a back three of Thiago, Koulibally and Azpilicueta. Solid defence but quick players on the counter.

• Thumbs Up 1

If i was Harry (Potter) I'd tell that fanny to get a hair cut - He looks like a girl - This will be a right good match, not sure what time kick off is, but I'd like to watch this one - I can't see the Rentboys getting anything from this one, 2-0 Barcodes.

16 hours ago, RedArmy said:

If i was Harry (Potter) I'd tell that fanny to get a hair cut - He looks like a girl - This will be a right good match, not sure what time kick off is, but I'd like to watch this one - I can't see the Rentboys getting anything from this one, 2-0 Barcodes.

What was I saying about morons?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

???????????????????? Rentboy mugs - ????????????????

Chelsea are your local team , Glory hunter is what you were , that's why you supported Man U , loads of kids at school supported Man U and Liverpool , mostly girls , because they liked to support a team that wins

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You really have nothing better to do on a Saturday night ?

Saturday night ??? Its 03.36 am here in Thailand & I'm plotted up in my bar watching the football & having a beer ????

I must admit, i did consider blowing out this Rentboy forum & leaving Keithy baby & Oldgit to keep sucking each others nuts, but then - You turned up & started giving it large - From your Stamford bridge viewpoint - I ain't going anywhere & Im gonna banter the 3 of you fanny's all season long - 

Chelsea weren't  my local team as I'm from NW1, NORTH LONDON - And I'm far from a glory hunter, as when i started following United, we were winning fc uk all.

I see you posting on many other Thailand related forums ??? You are in the UK - Maybe you are just envious of those of us who reside in the LOS ????

36 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Chelsea weren't  my local team as I'm from NW1, NORTH LONDON -

Must be frustrating and annoying for you , with Man City and Arsenal battling for the premiership , and I suspect you would prefer Chelsea to be at the top , rather than your two main rivals (You being from North London and supporting Man U )

Phewww 6 weeks much needed rest from having to endure what GP is dishing up for us. Pretty sure that were we to have a game in midweek then he would probably have played Mendy up front or in a wing back role.

Difference between the 2 sides,they are all singing from the same hymn sheet...while we are playing name that tune.

Got no confidence in Potter at all....Jorg gets booked after 30 mins so replace him at h/time with Dennis...nooooo. Thuccck it i,m off down the driving range.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Phewww 6 weeks much needed rest from having to endure what GP is dishing up for us. Pretty sure that were we to have a game in midweek then he would probably have played Mendy up front or in a wing back role.

Difference between the 2 sides,they are all singing from the same hymn sheet...while we are playing name that tune.

Got no confidence in Potter at all....Jorg gets booked after 30 mins so replace him at h/time with Dennis...nooooo. Thuccck it i,m off down the driving range.

14 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

An annoying game to watch. We worked hard and so did they, but the quality of football provided was poor. Non existent control of the ball from some so called international players on both sides. No doubt in my mind that our confidence is at its lowest. Many of the players were diabolically negative, seeking the safety of Thiago, Koulibally or Jorginho to bail them out instead of getting the ball forward.

Why Dennis Z didn't come on was a mystery. We desperately needed pace and control in midfield which he would have provided. Broja worked hard against their twin centre backs but he sometimes looks a bit forlorn at times. He's a worrier and needs confidence to be at his best. This World Cup break is a godsend for us because some of the players look washed out. Of course, some vitally important players will be back in time for the restart (touch wood). It will also give Potter time to reflect on his mistakes and also putting his trust in some that didn't deserve it.

• Haha 1

Chelsea are in serious trouble. Our American owners aren't perfect but at least they understand enough to keep their nose out of the football side of things. Tuchel was given money to spend on the players he wanted then had the carpet pulled from under his feet. Now you are left with a midtable manager and a yank owner who thinks he understands the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1