The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

18 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Quality post brother - You see him in his suit in Munich ??? After they won in extra time, he was on the pitch in his kit - Even had his boots on - What a complete & utter <deleted>

As team Captain, he was required to do that .

It wasnt through choice and other players have also done similar things , think a Man U player may have done the same thing 

48 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

This is all dutch to me brother - I'm in my bar in Thailand right now drinking John Daniels & I'm <deleted> ked - J

And you are sat there on your own online talking to Chelsea supporters .

In a Pattaya bar at night and online talking to me ?

How sad is that .

Take a look up and have a look at yourself in the mirror 

• Haha 1

I Remember a Charity Shield match at Wembley stadium a few years later - I got a brief from a United player & was right next to the Rentboy bench - I broke Terry's balls that day as he walked past me, - I reminded him of his miss in Moscow - Tge <deleted> nearly cried again -  My boyz bought me drinks alm that night

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

As team Captain, he was required to do that .

It wasnt through choice and other players have also done similar things , think a Man U player may have done the same thing 

Incorrect and deluded ????

But play on - if I was you I'd go off injured as you can't continue

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Incorrect and deluded ????

But play on - if I was you I'd go off injured as you can't continue

There have been some other Captains that have done similar , although I do not recall their names or teams, may have been Man U or Liverpool  , I don't take much interest in other Football teams so I don't remember well and I dont go onto forums to talk to other teams supporters 

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I could have flown to Thailand last week, but I wanted to stay in the UK

Your card is marked brother, you are either still at school, living in your Mum's basement or - You cant afford to come to Thailand ????

44 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are talking to me and I don't even like you 

Who you trying to kid ??? We BOTH know that after you have finished washing your Mums socks every night, you retreat to your basement, & log on looking for me - I'm your Daddy ????????????????

3 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Who you trying to kid ??? We BOTH know that after you have finished washing your Mums socks every night, you retreat to your basement, & log on looking for me - I'm your Daddy ????????????????

Spain V Germany soon, 50 minutes to kick off . 

Should be a decent game . are you going to watch it ?

I was going to watch it in a pub, but 7.50  pint in my local !!!!!

21 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Spain V Germany soon, 50 minutes to kick off . 

Should be a decent game . are you going to watch it ?

I was going to watch it in a pub, but 7.50  pint in my local !!!!!

Unusual & unexpected reply - I watch every match , its, 01.30 here now in Thailand  - Serious question, how old are you ??? My guess is around 25 years old, Max -  Have you ever even been to Thailand ???? 

Answer honestly & if you ever make it over here, visit my bar & you won't be paying £7.50 for anything - I'll pick up your bar tab all night long - 

18 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Unusual & unexpected reply - I watch every match , its, 01.30 here now in Thailand  - Serious question, how old are you ??? My guess is around 25 years old, Max -  Have you ever even been to Thailand ???? 

Answer honestly & if you ever make it over here, visit my bar & you won't be paying £7.50 for anything - I'll pick up your bar tab all night long - 

A bit older than 25 , although not old enough to be a boomer ????

Yes, I have been to Thailand, spent about 20 % of my life in Thailand , I was going to go to Thailand for a few months and visit a friend there , went to contact her on Facebook and found out she'd deleted me and blocked me................so I didn't bother going  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was going to go to Thailand for a few months and visit a friend there , went to contact her on Facebook and found out she'd deleted me and blocked me................so I didn't bother going  

You are definitely entertainment value & even though you stated that you don't even like me, today is a new day & here's a bit of friendly advice for you - Don't let anyone put you off following your dreams - There's plenty of other ladies over here to make new friends with - Pack your bags, book yourself a flight, get out of the cold UK winter months & come & plot up on the beach for a few months - 

Ps : Avoid ladies with size 10 feet ????

2 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

....says the keyboard warrior troll. What a sad existence you must have.

Where the <deleted> did you come from ??? Yes, i lead a very sad existence indeed ????????  Retired at 54, Have my own bar/ Restaurant in Thailand, plot up on the beach every day for a couple of hours & wear a Kettle that would probably take you 5 years to save up for - Where did it all go wrong ????

18 hours ago, RedArmy said:

He's probably been having it on his toes all his life - Typical armchair fan -:

Do yourself a favour and save your gobby inaccurate offensive remarks until i am standing in front of you......then you can attempt to say what you like....okay?

Your not funny your not clever and you impress no..one.

Edited by keithsimmonds
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RedArmy said:

You are definitely entertainment value & even though you stated that you don't even like me, today is a new day & here's a bit of friendly advice for you - Don't let anyone put you off following your dreams - There's plenty of other ladies over here to make new friends with - Pack your bags, book yourself a flight, get out of the cold UK winter months & come & plot up on the beach for a few months - 

Ps : Avoid ladies with size 10 feet ????

I spent 2-3 years in Thailand during lock-downs , staying in a Condo that was red light central , nearly all the other people staying in the condos were working girls , well not actually working because the bars were closed and they had no customers and no money and nothing to eat . 

Fast forward two years and my knob is broke and it doesn't work anymore and I don't want to see another naked female ever again in my whole life .

Horny hungry girls chasing me around the streets and my knob eventually  just gave up and surrendered 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Man city away in the third round of both the F.A and League cups in the same seasons .

Odds of that happening 7813/1 

Guaranteed we'll have Red Armpit on here saying he knew that would happen, and backed that as well.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Where the <deleted> did you come from ??? Yes, i lead a very sad existence indeed ????????  Retired at 54, Have my own bar/ Restaurant in Thailand, plot up on the beach every day for a couple of hours & wear a Kettle that would probably take you 5 years to save up for - Where did it all go wrong ????

What is it with Man U and watches ?

REVEALED: Sir Alex Ferguson spills the beans about the magic of 'Fergie time'  - Daily Star

Fergie time: Does it really exist? - BBC News

"Do you know how much my watch costs" 

(Kettle= Watch for Mockney talk )

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

Guaranteed we'll have Red Armpit on here saying he knew that would happen, and backed that as well.

555555, like it.

Brazil through to the last 16 &  they were my shout before the World Cup started - I screenshot all my larger punts - More than happy to show you via pm ????

6 hours ago, RedArmy said:

555555, like it.

Brazil through to the last 16 &  they were my shout before the World Cup started - I screenshot all my larger punts - More than happy to show you via pm ????

What was it? 4-1 Brazil before the competition started? Anybody would think you nicked the Crown Jewels! 4's is a reasonable price, nothing more and nothing less.

• Like 1