The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Was brought in to act as a buffer between Jose and the board, rather than keeping the peace he got Jose sacked to take the job for himself - a job that he was clearly underqualified for.

I'll never say or write another bad word about him.:tongue:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Two Manchester wins today or two  Chelsea/Liverpool wins

Which would you prefer ?

A  Chelsea win. Couldn't care less what happens in the other game. It's out of my control so, my days of worrying about what happens in other matches are over.

38 minutes ago, oldgit said:

A  Chelsea win. Couldn't care less what happens in the other game. It's out of my control so, my days of worrying about what happens in other matches are over.

Yeah It's not like it will have a bearing where you will finish. ????

2 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Was brought in to act as a buffer between Jose and the board, rather than keeping the peace he got Jose sacked to take the job for himself - a job that he was clearly underqualified for.

How did he get Jose sacked ?

What did he do ?

31 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah It's not like it will have a bearing where you will finish. ????

If we didn,t have a stubborn twatt in charge....it might.

A loss for Man u would help in the quest for the "holy grail" top 4 spot. 

But seeing as you obviously think we will get there by winning the Europa league ....then yeah your right it will have no bearing at all ????

We’re NOT winning the Europa league. Not a chance while we keep churning out these mediocre performances.

Today is our only chance at silverware this season and it’s a bloody small chance indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

How did he get Jose sacked ?

What did he do ?

Blimey it was ten years ago and I didn't take notes and we've all moved on. There were plenty of reports about it at the time and there seemed to be quite a consensus then. 

1 minute ago, MrTrip said:

False 9
emoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.png

Don't need a striker, Jorginho will bully them in the middle, Kante will find "the Lampard touch" of scoring hat-tricks from midfield and Pedro will run both of their full backs ragged - at the same time.

Don't need a striker, Jorginho will bully them in the middle, Kante will find "the Lampard touch" of scoring hat-tricks from midfield and Pedro will run both of their full backs ragged - at the same time.

Things you wish for but are sure won’t happen [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

So. Do you reckon Willy will be in goal for the rest of the season?

How shocking was all of that! Initially looked like  a  misunderstanding, then it looked like your goalie was refusing to come off as Sarri and Zola wanted. Looked for a moment that Sarri was going down the tunnel he was so pissed off. Surely the goalie will be disciplined by Sarri. 

1551054723883.jpg

Edited by Bredbury Blue

For a game that was 0-0 for 120+minutes,i thought it was great entertainment.

Willian played really well imo if he played like that every week then i would have no problems with him.....but he don,t !!!

Pedro as with every game he plays, gets at least one really good chance and thuckks it up.....tat ta.

Jorhinio ....didn,t really know he was playing for most of the match....apart from that fully expected twattish challenge of his......foxtrot Oscar.

Dave was a bit more disciplined.....thank gawd, but he and Pedro allowed the players down there side far too much space to work in yet again.

Barkley as ever can always be relied upon to give the ball away in dangerous area,s.....if only there was a brain inside that square head of his.

Kante and Hazard were excellent,if Alonso got a 5 year contract then Emerson should get 10 years.

Luiz and Rudiger were good......Kepa should have gone off when told....end of.

In Sarri speak Hudson Odoi did well but....he does have to work on his defensive side.

We play like we did in the second half, but score goals and......the worlds our lobster.imho

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

So. Do you reckon Willy will be in goal for the rest of the season?

Seriously, how does Kepa escape that behavior scot-free ?! There have to be consequences. If not what a ridiculous precedent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

In Sarri speak Hudson Odoi did well but....he does have to work on his defensive side.

Strange that CHO could be "trusted" to come on in a Wembley final against arguably the best team in the country so soon after he couldn't start at home against one of the worst teams in PL history, indeed one that had won only two of their previous 24 PL matches this season and had picked up just one point out of the previous 33 available.

• Like 1