The official West Ham thread 2019

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excellent. All we now need is Maguire and we can open our own donkey sanctuary    If this is true, which I doubt, Moyes is mince.   

Good win against an excellent team.  Makes a mockery of some of the recent performances.  Rode our luck at times but a quality team like Chelsea are always going to create chances.  Def

BBC Website  Manchester United: 'My players are not divers', says boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer   Times must be hard. OGS doing stand up now.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

Benrahma deal looks to be dead and buried.

Well done dxldo boss.

Moyes tried checking his daughter into the deal. Cannot blame this guy.

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

Benrahma deal looks to be dead and buried.

Well done dxldo boss.

Latest is he’s coming on loan with an obligation to buy. Something to do with his medical not being 100%

Did Benny boy sign in time 2 play 2 moro.. luv to see a decent winger...is Moyes bac on the bench? Could be telling..you've been playing well..esp when he hasn't been around.a coincidence?  Probably, in fairness  his  mid table style can be at times v  effective..

36 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Did Benny boy sign in time 2 play 2 moro.. luv to see a decent winger...is Moyes bac on the bench? Could be telling..you've been playing well..esp when he hasn't been around.a coincidence?  Probably, in fairness  his  mid table style can be at times v  effective..

Can’t see him starting even if he’s available. 

Yes Moyes is back sadly. 
As for mid table style, I’ve no idea what that is. 

5 hours ago, Kadilo said:

As for mid table style, I’ve no idea what that is. 

Team or set up Not good enuf for top 6/8ish finish. But 2 good for relegation..so mid table style.....

Great point and overall deserved. .. and lanzine his quality is sorely missed..wot a player.. would seriously LOVE  to see him get back to where he was.   preferably not against us in the future tho..😘

19 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Well that is the type of game where the label "a game of 2 halves" came about

Game of first 15 minutes and last 10.

Forget the rest.

• Like 1
On 10/18/2020 at 6:31 PM, mrbojangles said:

Well that is the type of game where the label "a game of 2 halves" came about

Sorry for the delay,I’m replying. 

Ive just returned from a long weekend in Banover so was on restricted access 😏

Certainly a game of two halves. Another slow start and got rightly punished. Happens too often. 

Credit to the team for keeping it going and fully deserved the point in the end. I was screaming at the tv 60 minutes in, no subs 3-0 down. <deleted> was he waiting for?

He needs to integrate the likes of Yarm mans Lanzini with more minutes. Can’t keep starting with the same 11. This season more than ever requires a good squad. 

Just now, Kadilo said:

Sorry for the delay,I’m replying. 

Ive just returned from a long weekend in Banover so was on restricted access 😏

Certainly a game of two halves. Another slow start and got rightly punished. Happens too often. 

Credit to the team for keeping it going and fully deserved the point in the end. I was screaming at the tv 60 minutes in, no subs 3-0 down. <deleted> was he waiting for?

He needs to integrate the likes of Yarm mans Lanzini with more minutes. Can’t keep starting with the same 11. This season more than ever requires a good squad.