Worst Joke Ever 2024

You don't win a war by dying for your country.  You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his.                              .                                    .                                                                                                   
- Gen George S. Patton

• Like 2

Dog to master: “Come on, tell me a joke.” 

Master: “You wouldn’t understand human jokes.”

Dog: (sarcastically) “Oh sure, because humans are so smart and dogs are dumb.”

Master: “OK then - knock knock.”

Dog: Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof,woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof,  woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof,woof …

A man is sitting on a railway carriage staring intently at the guy across from him.

"Hey," says the guy, "why are you staring at me?"

"Whether you believe it or not," says Bob, "you are the spitting image of my mother-in-law. Except for the moustache."

"I don't have a moustache," says the guy.

"No, but my mother-in-law does."

Just as an aside: If you rearrange the letters in the word "Mother-in-law" you get the words "Woman Hitler".

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Like 2

We had been together for 5 years, so I took my long term girlfriend to a beautiful romantic Italian restaurant to celebrate. All of a sudden, I got out of my chair,and slowly got down on one knee.

"Oh my god" my girlfriend shrieked, "Let me just get my phone out so I can video this and show my mum and sister and remember the moment for the rest of my life" she gushed.

"Sure thing" I replied. "But I'm sure they have seen people tie their shoelaces before"

• Haha 1

I was playing golf with a guy from work who I don't really know too well, and just as he was about to tee off a funeral procession went by on the road next door.  He put down his driver, took off his cap and bowed his head in silence.  "Gee, Dave, that was a nice gesture" I said.  "Well, it's the least I could do", he replied "after all, I was married to her for over forty years".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a few drinks and was driving home with my wife. A policeman pulled me over and asked: "Sir, have you been drinking?"

I had to admit it: "Yes, I have."

"Did you know," the cop says, "that at the last traffic roundabout, your wife fell out of the car?"

"Oh, thank God," I said, "I thought I'd gone deaf."

• Like 2

Q: What do you do if your dog chews a dictionary?
A: Take the words out of his mouth!

Q: What goes tick-tock, bow-wow, tick-tock, bow-wow?
A: A watch dog.

Q: How does a dog stop a video?
A: He presses the paws button.

Q: Where do you put barking dogs?
A: In a barking lot.

Q. How do you stop a dog barking in the back seat of a car?
A. Put him in the front seat.

Q: What is the quietest kind of a dog?
A: A hush puppy.

• Haha 1

A bloke was walking through the park late at night when he stood on a man's bottom. 
"Oh thank you," said a girl's voice. 

The strangest thing happened to me on the train today.
Found a well thumbed book titled “How to increase your Memory Power” left behind on a seat.
Now, that’s irony!

A little girl went into her parents bedroom to find her parents in bed. 
"Well!" she exclaimed. "And you tell me off just for sucking my thumb." 

• Haha 1