Worst Joke Ever 2024

49 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

pirate.jpg.943eadfebcc4e9da0fee1fb05d499ec9.jpg

What a plank to fall for that joke.  Same as being told as an apprentice to ask for the Tartan paint or a sky hook.

PS;  Is that a pirate doing it doggy style or a seaman at the end of his tether?

Edited by scottiejohn

I can drive a woman wild with my tongue! 
It's pretty easy...
All you do is say,
"Goodness you have put on some weight recently'?"

Paddy and Mick are on holiday in South Africa and are sitting by the riverbank. 
Suddenly a crocodile swims past with a blokes head in its mouth.
"Jaysus Paddy, did you see that fella?"

"I did Mick and the flash git is in a LaCoste sleeping bag!

• Like 2

I was having trouble with my computer so I called my 13 year-old son to help me.
He clicked a couple of buttons and fixed it.

As he was walking back to his room I asked him what the problem was.

He said, "It was an 'ID ten T' issue". 
Not wanting to sound stupid but curious in case I had the same problem again, I asked him what an ID ten T issue was.  
"Write it down", he said, so I did.

ID 10 T  

(IDIOT) 

• Haha 1

My boss asked can you work Saturday this week? I know you don't usually work weekends but I really need you to do so this weekend!"
"No problem" I said.
"But I might be a bit late because of the very limited bus service on a weekend"
"That’s understood, when do you think you will be able to get here then?" he asked.

"Monday!"I replied."

• Like 1

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

• Like 2

A group of guys are in the locker room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: “Hello.” 

WOMAN: “Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?” 

MAN: “Yes.”

WOMAN: “I'm at the Centre mall now and found this beautiful handbag. It's only 20,000 Baht. Is it OK if I buy it?” 

MAN: “Sure, go ahead if you really like it.”

WOMAN: “I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2019 Models. I saw one I really liked, but it’s 5 million Baht.” 

MAN: “OK go for it, but make sure you get all the options, even if it costs a bit more.” 

WOMAN: “Great! Oh, and one more thing, the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking for 30 million.” 

MAN: “Well, then go ahead and make an offer of 29 m. They will probably take it. If not, just go the extra million.” 

WOMAN: “OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much! You’re so generous!” 

MAN: “You’re worth it. 'Bye!” 

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, with mouths wide open. 

The man turns and asks "Anybody knows whose phone this is?"

• Like 2

Paddy and Murphy got drunk, they missed the last bus home!
Walking home they pass the bus station. 
Murphy says, 

'Wait here Paddy, I’ll steal us a bus!'
So for the next two hours all Paddy hears is buses starting up and stopping, start, move stop, etc.
Eventually Murphy appears on a bus. 
Paddy says, 

'What took you so long?'
Murphy replies, 

"Well Paddy, the only bus that goes anywhere near us is the number 11 and they parked that bloody bus at the back and I had to move all the others to make way for it!"