Worst Joke Ever 2024

It takes many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.

- An egotist is a person more interested in himself than in me.

- A transvestite is a man who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.

- A good life is like toilet paper - Long and useful.

- An impotent loser is a man who can't even get his hopes up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fangless said:

Not deep enough for the Crabfats or Pongoes said the Fishhead!

(UK Military will understand!)

I as a Crabfat for 25 years back in the last century.

I can even remember when aircraft had fans on their wings and helicopters had a big fan on the roof to keep the drivers cool. I can even remember when they had a wheel on each wing and a little one on the back to keep the tail from dragging on the ground.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I as a Crabfat for 25 years back in the last century.

I can even remember when aircraft had fans on their wings and helicopters had a big fan on the roof to keep the drivers cool. I can even remember when they had a wheel on each wing and a little one on the back to keep the tail from dragging on the ground.

Of course modern day Crabfats just Drone on and on without even a wing and a prayer!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, fangless said:

Of course modern day Crabfats just Drone on and on without even a wing and a prayer!

Not true.

They do have wings and a fan at the back pushing it around the sky, but no prayers or drivers.

• Haha 1

A young guy in the USA from the south moves to New York city. He goes out looking for a job. He speaks to the manager at one of the big has everything stores. The manager says well I heard about guys from the south not working hard but I'll give you shot. The next day he started, at the end of the day the manager has a meeting and asks all the sales guys how many customers they had. All around the room 20-25 etc. Manager gets to the new guy from the south and he says 1, manager what?? One sale? It's your first day but I expected better than this. The manager then asks him how much was the sale for? The guys says $82,700, that manager jumps up wow, one customer bought that much. What did you sell him. First I sold him fishing hooks, but he had no fishing rod so I sold him a fishing rod, but he had no boat so I sold him a boat and then his truck wasn't big enough to pull the boat so I sold him a truck.  The manager really impressed says, You sold him all of that, and he just wanted fishing hooks. The guy from the south says no. He came in looking for tampons, I told him your weekend is shot you should fishing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1