Worst Joke Ever 2024

On 12/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, chickenslegs said:

If you thought that was a groaner, read on ...

A scientist is driving along the highway, and sees a rabbit lying on the road after it had just been run over. He stops to check it out.

Since he just happens to be researching a formula to bring dead things back to life. He takes a can of his formula over to the dead rabbit, and sprays it on the rabbit. Nothing happens.

He heads back to his car, grabs another can from the glove box, and again sprays the rabbit. The rabbit quickly comes back to life, somewhat stunned but alive nonetheless.

It starts hopping away, then stops and waves at the scientist, hops a few feet, stops and waves. It keeps hopping and waving until it disappears into the bushes.

The scientist is puzzled as to why the first can failed but the second worked. He looks at the label…

"HAIR RESTORER - With Permanent Wave"

A good joke.

One night, Mrs McMillen answers the door to see her husband’s best friend, Paddy, standing on the doorstep.

“Hello Paddy, but where is my husband? He went with you to the Guinness factory.”

Paddy shook his head. “Ah Mrs McMillen, there was a terrible accident, your husband fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned.”

Mrs McMillen starts crying. “Oh don’t tell me that, did he at least go quickly?”

Paddy shakes his head. “Not really – he got out three times to pee!”

• Like 2

Dr O'Mahony tells his patient: "I have bad news and worse news, John."

"Oh dear," John replies. "What's the bad news?" asks the patient.

The doctor replies: "I got your test results. They said you only have 24 hours to live."

"That's terrible," says the patient. "But how can the news possibly be worse?"

Dr O'Mahony replies: "I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

• Like 2

Paddy goes into a Doctor’s surgery, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon. He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the receptionist.  "Could you taste this, please? The receptionist takes the teaspoon. puts it in her mouth, swirls the liquid round and swallows it.  "Does it taste sweet?” asks Paddy.
“No not at all”. says the receptionist.
"Good," says Paddy. 

"The doctor told me to come back here and get my urine tested for sugar!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

As I walked into the bank there was a really fat drunk woman slumped beside the door.  When I came out, she asked me "Any change?"

"No", I replied, "you're still fat and drunk".

I see the hospital must have good Wi-Fi, which one is it in case I am as stupid as to make the same comment.

• Like 1