Worst Joke Ever 2024

A woman with a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
'Breast-fed,' she replied.
'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.
She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,
'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.'

'I know,' she said, 'I'm his aunt, but I'm glad I came.'

• Like 2

Two guys wandered into a bar. One of the men shouted to the barkeeper, "Hiya, Mike.  Set 'em up for me and my pal here." Then he turned to his slightly dim partner and boasted, "This is a great bar.  For every two drinks you buy, the house gives you one.  And the pinball machines in the back are free!"

"That's not so great," his friend responded.  "There's a bar across town that'll match you drink for drink, and you can get laid in the back for free."

"Where is this place?" the first guy exclaimed.

"Oh, I don't know," the dim fellow replied, "but my wife goes there all the time."

• Like 2

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

235350574_Lastsupper.jpg.dac0d2ff9e4437b1be618230a2f8feb3.jpg

Well, if he trusted a guy called Judas then he can't have been too smart to begin with.  And, given that we're all god's children, what makes him so special anyway?

Edited by ballpoint
  • Confused 1