Worst Joke Ever 2024

Late one night a man is driving down the road, speeding quite a bit. A cop notices how fast he is going and pulls him over.

The cop says to the man, "Are you aware of how fast you were going?"

The man replies, "Yes I am. I'm trying to escape a robbery I got involved in."

The cop gives him a sceptical look and asks, "Were you the one being robbed?"

"No, I committed the robbery," the man casually says.

"So you're telling me you were speeding...AND committed a robbery?" the cop responds, shocked.

"Yes," the man says calmly. "I have the loot in the back."

The cop begins to get angry. "Sir, I'm afraid you have to come with me." With that, the cop reaches in the window to subdue the man.

"Don't do that!" the man suddenly yells. "I'm scared you'll find the gun in my glove compartment!" The cop pulls his hand out. "Wait here," he says. The cop calls for backup. Soon cops, cars, and helicopters are flooding the area. The man is cuffed quickly and taken towards a car.

However, before he gets in, a cop walks up to him and says, while gesturing to the cop that pulled him over, "Sir, this officer informed us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we found none of these things in your car."

The man replies, "Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A lady called her gynaecologist and asked for an “emergency” appointment.

The receptionist said to come right in. She rushed to the doctor’s office, and was ushered right into an examination room. The doctor came in and asked about her problem.

She was very shy about her emergency problem, and asked the gynaecologist to please examine her vagina. So the doctor started to examine her. He stuck up his head after completing his examination.

“I’m sorry, Miss,” he said, “but removing that vibrator is going to involve a very lengthy, delicate and expensive surgical operation.”

“I’m not sure I can afford it,” sighed the young woman. “But while I am here could you just replace the batteries?”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Pic thumbnail.

Was working in Mumbai & looked out of the window to see a guy working on demolishing the building opposite by hitting the wall he was stood on, between his feet with a sledgehammer...

This was on the 7th floor !!! 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Haha 1