Worst Joke Ever 2024

Two women talking over the garden wall. The first said
“It’s no good Julie, I’m at my wits end. I can’t stand the sight of George any longer. He treats me like dirt, he’s never at home, he just uses the place as an hotel and I know he’s having it off with everyone in sight. It’s had a terrible effect upon me, I’ve already lost a stone in weight. 
“Leave him Sylvia, leave him today and take him for everything you can,” replied her outraged friend. 

“Oh I will, I will, but first I’ve just got to lose another ten and a half stone.” 

• Like 2

Pam is at the end of her tether. Her husband is out of work and all he does is sit or lie in front of the TV drinking beer. 
One day, the washing machine breaks down and she asks him to take a look at it. 
“Leave it out,” he says. “Who do you think I am, a washing machine expert?” 
As luck would have it, later on in the day the vacuum cleaner packs up and again she asks him if he would have a look at it.” 
“Don’t be daft, woman, do I look like an electrician? Now leave me in peace.” 

And because things always come in threes, next morning the back door gets stuck and won’t open. Feeling very fed up, she confronts her idle husband and tells him about the door. 
“Sod off,” he replies, “do I look like a chippie?” 

That’s it. She’s had enough. She gets three different tradesmen in and all is repaired. In the evening, when she tells her husband about the repairs, he asks her how much the damn thing is going to cost. 
“Well, they told me I could either pay by cooking a five star gourmet meal  or giving them all sex,” she replies. 
“So what meal did you cook?” 

“Don’t be silly,” she says scornfully. “Do I look like Gordon Ramsay?” 

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1

It was like a scene from Baywatch.

Three girls were being interviewed for the job of lifeguard and each was asked the question: “What would you do if you saw someone fall off a boat?” 

The first said she would race immediately into the water and swim out to rescue them.

The second said she would radio for a medical team to be waiting and then swim out to rescue them.

The third said she would get one of the other lifeguards to go out while she waited on shore for help. 

Now which girl got the job? 

Why! the one with biggest bikini top of course! 

• Like 1