Worst Joke Ever 2024

The couple had been married for seven years and their life together had lost its sparkle. Sex was a disaster.

"There doesn't seem to be any passion left," said her husband one day.

"Maybe we should part company."

Now that filled the wife with dread because she didn't want to lose all the comforts of her married life. It would mean she'd have to find a job! That night she was determined to show him what he would be missing. She dressed in her sexiest negligee and actively started to move a bit during their lovemaking. Her husband was astonished, but delighted. The only strange thing was that every 30 minutes, she would excuse herself and disappear into the bathroom, then return and continue more passionately than before. Although the husband didn't want to spoil the moment, he got so curious he eventually had to find out what was going on. The next time she went into the bathroom, he sneaked in after her and to his amazement, she was standing in front of the mirror saying over and over again,

"He's not my husband... he's not my husband..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was cold and pouring with rain, but the boy's mother insisted he go and feed the animals on their free-holding before he could have breakfast.

The boy went out in a dark rage, kicked the chickens, punched the cow and threw water all over the pigs.

When he got back inside his mother was furious.

"How dare you!" she fumed.

"For that you get no eggs because you kicked the chickens, no milk because you thumped the cow and no bacon because of the way you treated the pigs."

Just then, Dad came down the stairs and, nearly tripping over the cat, he gave the animal a mighty kick. The boy turned to his mother and said,

"Are you going to tell him or shall I?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1