Worst Joke Ever 2024

564048004_AmazingThailand-HappyQuarantine.png.aac992e2fbfe086a57e0d5ed7418fe6f.png

> Announcement from TAT

Fear Not. The Control is under control. 

You ungrateful dirty people don't understand our professional work. The Thong Lor incident was wrongly reported. It was a secret government meeting. So now you know.

We made big improvements, and we came up with the final solution with TAT. Unfortunately because of some reckless entertainment venues, we had to start working from home, but our productivity rate is exponential.

TAT just announced their new plan of how to make Thailand the HUB of vaccine tourism and how to integrate this new market into their sandbox model. Airplanes are already on the taxiway with trillionaires (or gazillionaires) on board who are predicted to spend 10 to the power of 100, Bath (It's a googol) per day.

New slogan: Thailand Is Great Egain ®, aka TIGER.  

Calm down wherever you traveled during Songkran, or go back to your country if you doubt our professionalism.

< posted by @BookShe in a different thread, but so hilarious that I could not resist re-posting it here > 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What does James Bond's doorbell sounds like?
''Dong, Ding Dong''

My wife had to explain it to me. I am so lame...

James Bond is well known for his introduction as "Bond, James Bond" and doorbells have the onomatopoeia "ding dong"
I believe you can work it out from there...

Ok. Now explain onomatopoeia.

A woman was given a parrot for her birthday but the bird had grown up with a bad attitude and some of the foulest language she had ever heard. Try as she might at teaching it new words, soothing it with music etc she could not get the parrot to change. One day, he was even worse than usual. She got so angry that she put him in the freezer and closed the door.

The bird could be heard squawking, kicking and screaming, and then all went quiet. Frightened that she may have harmed him, she quickly opened the door and the parrot calmly stepped out.

"If I've offended you in any way, I'm very sorry," he said. "I promise it will never happen again. By the way, what did the chicken do?"

• Like 1

Many people tried, but no one succeeded and much to the owner's delight, a lot of money was raised. Then, two days later, a small, rather insipid man arrived at the zoo and offered his £50 to take up the bet. Feeling quite safe, the owner took him over to the lion's cage and called for witnesses. When a crowd had gathered, the man produced a wooden truncheon from within his coat, swung it around in the air and hit the lion in the testicles  as hard as possible. With an almighty growl, the lion jumped three feet into the air. Very dispirited, the owner handed over the £1,000 prize.

A couple of months passed and the owner was forced to think up another bet.

This time he decided to challenge people to make the lion shake his head from side to side within 15 seconds of meeting it and without touching it or giving it anything in any way. It was a roaring success and the financial situation started to improve again. 
Alas, to his horror, the small insipid man appeared one week later and handed over his entry fee. He went over to the lion and whispered, "Do you remember me?"

The lion nodded apprehensively.

"Do you want me to do the same as I did last time?"

And the lion shook his head vigorously.

• Haha 1

The first paragraph is missing from the lion "joke" above/previous page.

Here is the full "joke";

Once, there was a small private zoo that was dependent on public contributions to pay for its upkeep. However, due to the COVID pandemic times were tough and the zoo was losing money hand over fist. Somehow the owner had to raise some cash. He came up with a brilliant idea. The next day, notices went up that anyone who could make the most ferocious lion jump straight up in the air would win £1,000. The entry fee would be £50.

Many people tried, but no one succeeded and much to the owner's delight, a lot of money was raised. Then, two days later, a small, rather insipid man arrived at the zoo and offered his £50 to take up the bet. Feeling quite safe, the owner took him over to the lion's cage and called for witnesses. When a crowd had gathered, the man produced a wooden truncheon from within his coat, swung it around in the air and hit the lion in the testicles  as hard as possible. With an almighty growl, the lion jumped three feet into the air. Very dispirited, the owner handed over the £1,000 prize.

A couple of months passed and the owner was forced to think up another bet.

This time he decided to challenge people to make the lion shake his head from side to side within 15 seconds of meeting it and without touching it or giving it anything in any way. It was a roaring success and the financial situation started to improve again. 
Alas, to his horror, the small insipid man appeared one week later and handed over his entry fee. He went over to the lion and whispered, "Do you remember me?"

The lion nodded apprehensively.

"Do you want me to do the same as I did last time?"

And the lion shook his head vigorously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You will never guess who I just saw at the petrol station -
it was that human torch guy from the Fantastic 4 film.
I tried to get his autograph, but he just kept rolling around on the floor screaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1