Worst Joke Ever 2024

Chuck and Jan arrived at the Registry Office to fill in the forms required for their wedding in two weeks' time. As Chuck wrote his name, the clerk told him he could not accept a nickname. He had better go next door to the Births, Deaths and Marriages Department to check out his full Christian name. So Chuck went next door and a few minutes later came back and duly filled in his name as Charles. But then it was Jan's turn and she was also told to go next door and confirm her full name. In this case it was Janette. 
"It's a good thing I'm thorough," said the clerk smugly, "or this marriage wouldn't have been legal and any kids you might have had would be technical bas*ards." 
"What a coincidence," said Jan, "that's exactly what the bloke next door said about you."

"But he said nothing about technicalities!"

An emergency call was made to the local police station. 
"Come quickly," gasped the voice, "a burglar is trapped in the bedroom of an old spinster." 
"We'll be right there," said the desk sergeant. "May I ask who's talking?" 

"It's me, the burglar, help, she is raping me!" 

Chuck and Jan arrived at the Registry Office to fill in the forms required for their wedding in two weeks' time. As Chuck wrote his name, the clerk told him he could not accept a nickname. He had better go next door to the Births, Deaths and Marriages Department to check out his full Christian name. So Chuck went next door and a few minutes later came back and duly filled in his name as Charles. But then it was Jan's turn and she was also told to go next door and confirm her full name. In this case it was Janette. 
"It's a good thing I'm thorough," said the clerk smugly, "or this marriage wouldn't have been legal and any kids you might have had would be technical bas*ards." 
"What a coincidence," said Jan, "that's exactly what the bloke next door said about you." 

"Except they said nothing about technicalities"

Edited by scottiejohn