Worst Joke Ever 2024

A television crew comes to the farm to make an interview with the shephard about his daily routine.

"Our viewers would like to know what a regular day here on the countryside looks like. Can you start right from the beginning?" Asks the reporter.

"Oh, yeah sure." starts the shepherd, "So first I wake up, but I really don't wanna so I take a sip of my brandy to start off my day. Then I have to go out to release the sheep. I'm still quite sleepy so I take two sips to make me go outside and one more to have energy to open the gate. Out in the field I usually meet my pal and we drink two whole bottles of brandy together and then..."

"Oh I'm sorry." interrupts the reporter, "We can not really air that. Children are watching and we don't want to make a bad impression. How about every time you drink you say you read a book instead?"

"Yeah, that makes sense." says the shepherd and starts over: "Well, the first thing in the morning I wake up and read a page of my book. Then I go outside and read two more pages plus one more while opening the gate for the sheep. While out in field I usually meet my buddy and we read two books together. Then we return home while reading page after page and lock the sheep in the barn. Finally at the end of the day we go to town where my friend has a library and we read till the morning."

• Like 1