• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WorriedNoodle

• scottiejohn

• ballpoint

• Andrew Dwyer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How many Thai Visa members does it take to change a light bulb?" One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed. Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing

Posted Images

Halloween every year is awful.

Kids do not stop coming to my door for candy. Left and right, I have to say “I’m sorry. I don’t give out candy” so much that I just put a sign in my yard telling everyone this fact. However, they see lights and still come knocking on my door. This year, I’m going to do what I should have done years ago and turn off all the lights. It’s my lighthouse, and I make my own rules.

A man is walking home alone late one foggy Halloween night from visiting the pharmacy when behind him he hears: BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...
Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...
Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.
FASTER... FASTER... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP....
He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping.
clippity-BUMP...clappity-BUMP... clippity-BUMP...
on his heels, as the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.
Bumping and clapping toward him.
The man screams and reaches for something, anything...

All he can find is the box of cough drops he just bought! Desperate, he throws the cough drops at the coffin ...

...and...of...course,

...the coffin stops!

• Haha 2
  • Crossy locked and unpinned this topic
  • Crossy pinned and unlocked this topic