• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WorriedNoodle

• scottiejohn

• Andrew Dwyer

• ballpoint

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How many Thai Visa members does it take to change a light bulb?" One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed. Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing

Posted Images

A young couple were invited to a swanky masked Halloween party. 
The wife came down with a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party and have a good time. 
Being the devoted husband, he protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed. She told him there was no need for him to miss the fun. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain, and as it was still early, she decided to go to the party. 

Because hubby did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some kicks watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not around. 
She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor. He was dancing with every nice chick he could, and copping a feel here and taking a little kiss there. 
His wife sidled up to him and, being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to this new "action". She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband. Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. 

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped out, went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would have for his notorious behaviour. She was sitting up reading and absolutely fuming with rage, but hiding it well,  when he came in. 

She asked him how the party had gone and what he had done.

He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

Then thru gritted teeth she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got to the party, I met Pete, Bill and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. 

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

But I'll tell you... the guy that I loaned my costume to said he sure as hell had one great time there with some bird he had never met before!"

Edited by fangless
  • Like 2

After trick-or-treating on Halloween, a teen takes a shortcut through a cemetery.

Halfway across, he's startled by a tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, he spots an old man chipping away at a headstone. "I thought you were a ghost," says the relieved teen. "What are you doing working so late?"

"Oh, I'm not working it's those idiots," grumbles the old man.

"They misspelled my name!"

A tom cat was running frantically about the base of the tree while a female cat was giving him the come on from one of the branches. 
"Why don't you get up there and give her one," asked a fellow cat walking by. 
"Listen, mate, have you ever tried climbing a tree with a b*ner?." 

• Haha 1