Worst Joke Ever 2024

3 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

The Answer is Word

Q/Taking Picture from Face-Book or some other sites that do not translate picture to Thai-Visa  just gives link etc

A/ Pick “Copy Image” from that site -Paste into a Word page—R/click/use “paste options/Picture(u) 3rd on the right.

Transfer to Thai/V-- right click on picture“Copy” 2nd down  = Paste into  Thai-V

Q/ Picture is a little small / Big

A/ Paste in Word, then click on picture then drag corner to make what size required.

Q/ Picture has large area of Black above and below it.

A/ Paste into Word -right click on picture—on heading above to right is a Light bulb & “Tell me what to do” Click (right or left) on that, take first option “Crop Picture” –Picture will then have border—adjust border to cut out black area. Click outside picture area to remove boarder.

Or just take screenshot of it (snipping tool in Windows or Command+Control+Shift+4 on Mac) and paste it here.

Russian assassin is checking into the Savor Hilton hotel in Paris ....

The hotel reception clerk ask's ,    will you be staying on business or pleasure sir    ...     

I've got a couple of days to kill  ......  replies the russian. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fangless said:

“When I was a kid, I used to go to a place where I could have an imaginary friend.
 I thought he went everywhere with me.
 I could talk to him and he could hear me, and he could grant me wishes and stuff too. 
But then I grew up, and stopped going to church.”

Jimmy?