Worst Joke Ever 2024

A busload of nuns are killed in a multiple pileup. They arrive at the gates of Heaven and meet St. Peter. He says to them, "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I'll let you through the Pearly Gates, but before I may do so I must ask you all a single question."

Turning to the first nun in the line, he asks her, "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister responds, "Well there was this one time i touched one with the tip of my pinky finger." St. Peter says, "All right, Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in this Holy Water and you may be admitted." And she did so.

St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says, "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well, there was this one time when I held one for a moment." "All right, Sister, just wash your hands in the Holy Water and you may be admitted." And she does.

Suddenly, St. Peter hears a jostling in the line and looks up. It seems one nun is trying to cut in front of another. "Sister Susan", he says, "What is this? There is no rush." Sister Susan responds, "Well, if I'm going to have to gargle that stuff, I'd better do it before Sister Mary sticks her arrse in it."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Zyxel said:

main-qimg-4ba66a67a6786cafcfd6f13d164d0aff.jpg

I really do start to beef when the same meme was Butchered on Wednesday and Thursday this week in this forum forcing me to regurgitate the same puns.  I am not a sausage mill after all, I need new material to get my teeth into and chew over!

????

Edited by fangless
  • Like 2