Worst Joke Ever 2024

The man had gone to the dentist for his annual checkup. The dentist asked the man if he had been eating anything over the past few months that was not ordinarily in his diet. The man said, "Why yes, I have as a matter of fact. My wife developed a new receipt for hollandise sauce that is just terrific and I have been putting it on almost everything that I eat." "Well", said the dentist, "I'm afraid that the acid in the lemon juice used in the hollandise sauce has started to corrode your dental plate. I'll have to make you a new plate. But this time, I'll make it out of chrome." "Out of chrome!" exclaimed the man. "Why would you do that?

".

"Because," said the dentist........"as everyone knows"......"there's no plate like chrome for the hollandise"

• Like 1

Two sailors are eating biscuits together. One breaks a biscuit and two bugs, one large and one small, jump out and run across the table. The sailor asks his mate, "Now, is it better to eat the big one or the small one?" The other replied, "The answer is simple: you must always choose the lesser of two weevils."

• Like 2