Worst Joke Ever 2024

Moderators Notice.

Whilst we appreciate the majority of users here may be adults, the forum is accessible to everyone. Please ensure that any content you post is therefore suitable for ALL ages and do not post "Adult Only" content. This includes not to post videos or images containing profane language.  It will be removed and the poster may face a suspension.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Thank you for your co- operation.

• Like 1

The down-and-out man had spent his morning begging from street to street. He hadn't done very well and was just about to give up when he noticed a very posh woman walking up the private road to her mansion.

"Excuse me, madam," he said as politely as possible. "Can you spare a bob or two?"

"I'll do better than that," she said. "How are you with a paint brush?"

"Erm, OK, I suppose," he replied, puzzled.

"Good, there's a can of orange paint here. If you paint the porch round the back, then I'll pay you a decent day's wages."

The tramp disappeared and nothing was seen of him for the next three hours when he reappeared with an empty can.

"All finished?" she asked.

"It is," he replied, "but just one thing," he added helpfully.

"It's actually a Ferrari round the back, not a Porsche but I agree all these fancy sports cars look the same to many people."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1