Worst Joke Ever 2024

16 hours ago, fangless said:

A woman went to the doctor's complaining that her sex life was very unsatisfactory.

"My old man says I'm frigid," she explained.

"Don't upset yourself," replied the doctor kindly. "I think I have the answer. Just take one of these pills an hour before lovemaking and you'll appreciate the difference."

So the woman took the pill and her whole body became electric. She couldn't wait for her husband to get home. Unfortunately, he went straight to the pub after work and the magic moment passed. When she went back to the doctor's, she explained the dreadful disappointment she'd felt and how the lack of fulfilment had made her ill.

"Mmm," mused the doctor, "it's a shame there wasn't another man to take his place."

"Another man!" she cried.

"I don't need pills for other men!"

It may have been the same woman years ago. She too went to the doctor for one of those pills. The doctor said take it an hour before you get home.

The train was badly delayed , it arrived at the station when she should have arrived home !   , she was gagging for it , she opened the carriage door right next to a dude sweeping the platform , she said ' I need ....ing , he saiid so do I , I just swept the wrong platform ' .

Over a few pints of beer at the local, two men were so engrossed in conversation that they didn't notice the time. Suddenly last orders were called and the first man cursed out loud.

"<deleted>! That's me for the cold-shoulder treatment, I promised the wife I'd be home early."

He looked glumly into his pint and continued, "I just can't win. Whenever I go out I make sure none of the doors squeak, I oil the garden gate, I move anything I might trip over in the dark and then when I get home, I take my shoes off before going upstairs, undress in the bathroom and slip very quietly into bed in the pitch black. And it never bloody works! She still turns over and shouts, 'Where have you been until this time of night and keeps on nagging?'"

"No, mate," said the second man, "you're doing it all wrong. When I get home late at night, I swing the garden gate backwards and forwards to make as much squeaking noise as possible. Then I slam the front door, turn on all the lights, and stomp up the stairs into the bedroom. I jump into bed and give the wife a good nudge in the ribs and say,

'How about it, then, love?' and you can bet you've never seen a woman sleep so deeply."  "Not only that she won't say much about the noise or the time in the morning since she would have to admit she was awake at the time!

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1