Thai Visa Forum

The first paragraph is missing from the lion "joke" above/previous page.

Here is the full "joke";

Once, there was a small private zoo that was dependent on public contributions to pay for its upkeep. However, due to the COVID pandemic times were tough and the zoo was losing money hand over fist. Somehow the owner had to raise some cash. He came up with a brilliant idea. The next day, notices went up that anyone who could make the most ferocious lion jump straight up in the air would win £1,000. The entry fee would be £50.

Many people tried, but no one succeeded and much to the owner's delight, a lot of money was raised. Then, two days later, a small, rather insipid man arrived at the zoo and offered his £50 to take up the bet. Feeling quite safe, the owner took him over to the lion's cage and called for witnesses. When a crowd had gathered, the man produced a wooden truncheon from within his coat, swung it around in the air and hit the lion in the testicles  as hard as possible. With an almighty growl, the lion jumped three feet into the air. Very dispirited, the owner handed over the £1,000 prize.

A couple of months passed and the owner was forced to think up another bet.

This time he decided to challenge people to make the lion shake his head from side to side within 15 seconds of meeting it and without touching it or giving it anything in any way. It was a roaring success and the financial situation started to improve again. 
Alas, to his horror, the small insipid man appeared one week later and handed over his entry fee. He went over to the lion and whispered, "Do you remember me?"

The lion nodded apprehensively.

"Do you want me to do the same as I did last time?"

And the lion shook his head vigorously.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WorriedNoodle

• scottiejohn

• ballpoint

• sanuk711

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How many Thai Visa members does it take to change a light bulb?" One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed. Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing

An Amish family decides to go to New York for the first Time in their lives; Mother, Father and their son.   They go into the Empire State Building. As they're walking around they notice the

Posted Images

My nephew has two tickets (box seats) for the 2021 SUPER BOWL, for sale.

He paid $1,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be the same day as his  wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

The wedding is at the First Baptist Church in Dallas at 3pm.

Her name is Judy, she is 5'1, about 110 lbs, she's a good cook too...She'll be the one in the white dress.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You will never guess who I just saw at the petrol station -
it was that human torch guy from the Fantastic 4 film.
I tried to get his autograph, but he just kept rolling around on the floor screaming.

My wife has been missing now for over a week.

The police have now told me to "prepare for the worst" so I've just been out to the charity shop to get some of her clothes back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A new survey shows that 25 to 30 year olds don't drink as much alcohol as they did 20 years ago.
They must have been one p!ssed bunch of 5 to 10 year olds.

• Like 1

The wife came out of the bathroom and said: “I have just shaved my pussy and you know what that means don't you”?
I said. “Yeah, the bloody plug hole is blocked again”!

• Like 1