Worst Joke Ever 2024

Notice To Members Regarding Content Posted In The Jokes - puzzles and riddles - make my day! Forum:

Moderators Notice.

Whilst we appreciate the majority of users here may be adults, the forum is accessible to everyone. Please ensure that any content you post is therefore suitable for ALL ages and do not post "Adult Only" content. This includes not to post videos or images containing profane language.   It will be removed and the poster may face a suspension.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Thank you for your co- operation.

Fed up with his wife's excuse of always having a headache, the husband came up with a foolproof plan. The next time they went to bed she said, as usual, "Not tonight, darling, I've got a headache."

"Well blow me" he replied.  "I was hoping you would say that as I've dusted “ole Henry” here in paracetamol to help cure you."

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 1

A man rang the vet in some distress.

"It's an emergency! My dog has swallowed a condom! What shall I do?"

"No need to get too alarmed, just keep him in and I'll get back to you at the end of surgery."

Half an hour later, the man rang the vet back.

"Tell the vet, it's alright now, we found another condom in my wife's handbag so he doesn’t need to visit now."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1