Worst Joke Ever 2024

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

(from the above link)

"This is called enteral ventilation via anus, or EVA."

I'm sure Eva Air never imagined their name would be linked to anything in such a surreal way.

Or even the Apollo Moon landings....????

• Haha 1

"Doctor, doctor. It's the wife. She's having trouble with her eyesight," said the poor and agitated husband.

"Really?" replied the doctor, "in what way?"

"She keeps having visions of a pearl necklaces and Mink Coats."

• Like 1

Two farmers are talking over a pint.

"I'm glad to see you and your wife are on better terms. Solved the eternal triangle problem, did you?"

"Oh, yes," replied the other.

"We ate the sheep."

An 85 year old couple, having been married for over 60 years, died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last twenty years mainly due to her interest in health food, and exercise.
When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite and Jacuzzi and the beautiful golf course behind their home. As they "oohed and aahed" the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost.

"It's free," Peter replied, "this is Heaven."
Next they went to the club house and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisines of the world laid out. Thinking of eating healthy, "where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" asked the old man.
Peter replied, "That's the best part...you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven."
With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, shrieking wildly and finally looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault! If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here twenty years ago!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1