BANGKOK
champers

Bolton Boys We Are Here

Win number 2 follows straight after number 1 as Man City U21s are given a 3-1 pasting in the EFL Trophy.  Barring an unlikely result when Rochdale and Bradford meet in the last group game, we will be in the knockout stage. Wembley here we come.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Win number 2 follows straight after number 1 as Man City U21s are given a 3-1 pasting in the EFL Trophy. 

Even our U21's put out a weakened side against you 🤣

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Even our U21's put out a weakened side against you 🤣

Apparently you should have wrapped things up in the first half; we improved after the break. It was our best available team being given some game time after our match v Lincoln was postponed on Saturday. You are already through to the knockout stage.

Bolton's further points deduction is 5, but is suspended for 18 months. A £70K fine with half similarly suspended. Looks very much like we now have a real chance of staying up this season. Accrington away tomorrow, half the ground sold out to Bolton so it will be like a home game. Up the Whites!!

12 points behind with 3 games in hand, yep it's possible for you stay up. Wish they'd been as accommodating on Bury's plight as they are being on Bolton's.

• Like 1

Hammered 7-1 at Accrington Stanley. A new low and can't blame this on having to play the kids. Some very deep soul searching is urgently needed.

The EFL set up an independant panel to rule on our points deduction and are now appealing their decision. Bizzare!!!

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Here's a fact for ypu Champers. The only team Aguero has played against in the Premier but not scored against is Bolton.

Would've made a good quiz question. I wouldn't have got it. He can't have played against us much. Twice?

"Aguero played for 68 minutes of City's 3-2 win over Bolton in August 2011 without finding the net and was an unused substitute in the 2-0 win over the Trotters the following March."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7836717/Man-City-star-Sergio-Aguero-scored-against-32-33-Premier-League-opponents.html

Looking doomed to League 2 football next season. 1 point from 2 home games over Christmas, got more red cards than points.

The Mighty Dale too much for Bolton to handle

Dale 2 -0 Bolton

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The Mighty Dale too much for Bolton to handle

Dale 2 -0 Bolton

Ah... that's your local side who you don't support isn't it? 😉

Where's the Rochdale scooter.....

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Ah... that's your local side who you don't support isn't it? 😉

Where's the Rochdale scooter.....

I moved to Rochdale when I was 24. But I do go and see them when I can when home. City are the team my dad brainwashed me to support since birth.  The same as I have done with my daughter. She's only lived in the Uk for 6 months but at 2 days old she was in the City shop at the Etihad. Next you'll be saying she should support Al Nasser 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again. Four times this season.

Our manager; Keith Hill; was sacked off by Rochdale last season. It's pretty much his team. He has been ranting on local media and is in danger of losing the fans.