Bolton Boys We Are Here

champers

Wembley final sorted in the EPL Papa John Trophy v Plymouth on Sunday 2nd April. Two good, well supported teams so a crowd of 60K + very likely.

Up The Whites!!!

Nice story from our Latin America Supporters' Club:

Fpphn9-WcAI1OYt.jpeg.486008ed4e0aa3456faadbf7e7f35ed5.jpeg

Edited by champers

• 1 month later...

Per the above post, my estimate of a 60K crowd is wrong. 70K + will be on; Bolton have sold 33K, Argyle 37. Still a week to go. 

The Papa Johns Trophy final is on Sunday 2nd April and Sky will be broadcasting the game live. Two decent League 1 teams who both play proper football should give viewers a good spectacle.

2 hours ago, champers said:

Per the above post, my estimate of a 60K crowd is wrong. 70K + will be on; Bolton have sold 33K, Argyle 37. Still a week to go. 

The Papa Johns Trophy final is on Sunday 2nd April and Sky will be broadcasting the game live. Two decent League 1 teams who both play proper football should give viewers a good spectacle.

Very impressive numbers I've got to say. More surprised that Plymouth are taking that many tbh

17 hours ago, champers said:

Great attendance, Plymouth allowed 6x Tickets per season ticket holder a shame Bolton didn't do the same.

Very tough game but I think the big Wembley pitch will be a positive to our style. Looking forward to it COYWM !! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

4-0 to Bolton v Plymouth in front of over 79,000 fans. The club has come a long way from putting out a team of kids getting soundly beaten and hours away from going bust. 

Big Sam and Ivan Campo in attendance for the final.

Promotion now, please.

Up the Whites!!! ????????????????

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, champers said:

4-0 to Bolton v Plymouth in front of over 79,000 fans. The club has come a long way from putting out a team of kids getting soundly beaten and hours away from going bust. 

Big Sam and Ivan Campo in attendance for the final.

Promotion now, please.

Up the Whites!!! ????????????????

I'd love to see a renaissance of the Super Whites.  Super, super John, Super John McGinlay...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Up to 4th after a nervy 2-1 win v Northampton. We won our first 3 games but have been somewhere between mediocre and awful ever since. That we are 4th shows this is a poor league. The sooner we get promoted to the Championship the better.

Up The Whites!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Back on a good run, sitting 3rd on goal difference now. Donkey bothererers at home on Saturday. Biggest League game of the season for them so we need to be on our mettle.

If Man City need some decent cover for Haaland, 30 Mill will get you Dion Charles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes JD, still looking good for automatic promotion. Our match last Saturday was abandoned after a fan suffered a heart attack and sadly passed away later so games are stacking up for us. 

Luton at home in the FA Cup tonight is winnable but would bring more fxture congestion.

Manager Ian Evatt is happy with the situation. Players want to play and want to win. The squad may cope as is but a couple of loans may be incoming. We will take young Bobb off your hands to give him some good experience. You won't need him when Haaland is back.  See what happened to Trafford after his time with us - went from Accrington Stanley reject to £15 Million plus add-ons worth of player.

Edited by champers

The Luton manager thought you played quite well but fans said the stadium was half empty and had no atmosphere, which was disappointing. You should really have beaten L.Orient if you want to go up automatically.