Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Unoffical Spurs Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

in fairness ALL of our players that 'perform' in and around their final 3rd  had poor games... why was that you think ?

 

Cos Winks & Eriksen weren't in the game, and didn't link the 

midfield to the forward players.

 

N'dombele did better with the assist for Lamela's goal.

Sissoko was stuck on the right side helping out KWP.

 

Moura looked the most dangerous with his pace when he

came on. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Early doors what with new players, injuries etc,  but from what you’ve seen so far do you think you will get any closer to the top 2? 

 

Closer to the top two slightly but more significant we will pull away in third....especially if we can add a striker in Jan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sotsira said:

 

Cos Winks & Eriksen weren't in the game, and didn't link the 

midfield to the forward players.

 

N'dombele did better with the assist for Lamela's goal.

Sissoko was stuck on the right side helping out KWP.

 

Moura looked the most dangerous with his pace when he

came on. 

 

bottom line is NONE of our forwards had much of the game.. it was as much as our 'midfeild' could do to stop their high line  over running us . and consequently starving our forward players, last weeks game was tailor made for erickson.. play was 100% in their half  and erickson ran between the lines and absolutely dictated  the game  yestday was a totally difent  every ball goin to our front players was a battle and HARD fought for, sissoko's power helped bring it out  but erickson came in and was expected to give a hand and he did however TUFING IT out and playin in our half aint really gonna show case his ability.. in fairness I dont think you can critise erickson and our forward players by comparing last week to this week.. POLAR opposite games   in fact we did  to villa what city did to us  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

 

Closer to the top two slightly but more significant we will pull away in third....especially if we can add a striker in Jan.

I m all fot giving young parrot a go.. any striker worth his salt aint gonna come to us knowing all he's gonna do it in kanes shadow.. however give young parrot a couple of years shadowing kane and u never know he maybe ready to fill his boots IF and WHEN kane does the off. the kids got a sublime 1 st touch and an eye for goal. tbh atm weve got a decent squad.. however this weird euro thing could REALLY cost us its just mad t that despite us closin our transfer window europeans can ignore that and come and plunder squads is just  RIDICULOUS,  close should mean closed.. no more in and no more out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dybala makes a ton of money and wasn't in good form last season. But then this from yesterday. Maybe you can grab him in January. This is Messi level nastiness.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Dybala makes a ton of money and wasn't in good form last season. But then this from yesterday. Maybe you can grab him in January. This is Messi level nastiness.

 

 

it wont happen in jan for the same reasons as it didnt happen last  window  EARNINGS

.. sayin it wont happen it could happen if he  roughly half's  his earnings .. which aint v likely.. and besides with that 'form'  juv wont b lookin 2 hard to offload

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

4

it wont happen in jan for the same reasons as it didnt happen last  window  EARNINGS

.. sayin it wont happen it could happen if he  roughly half's  his earnings .. which aint v likely.. and besides with that 'form'  juv wont b lookin 2 hard to offload

All true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jellydog said:

All true.

Or course it's not true, " if he  roughly half's  his earnings "  he doesn't earn 400,000 pounds or equivalent at Juve, when the deal all went pear shaped it was put down to one of two things 1) couldn't agree on his naming rights  2) Juve had decided not to release him as they hadn't signed a replacement.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record Dybala's current salary at Juve is €7M per year

which equates to around £125k per week.

 

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-player-salaries-highest-wage-bill-in-serie-a-14037

I've also read reports that Juve pulled out of the deal with Spurs

due to excessive agent fee demands and not having a replacement.

 

He would have probably been offered around 150-200k if he were 

to have joined Spurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sotsira said:

For the record Dybala's current salary at Juve is €7M per year

which equates to around £125k per week.

 

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-player-salaries-highest-wage-bill-in-serie-a-14037

I've also read reports that Juve pulled out of the deal with Spurs

due to excessive agent fee demands and not having a replacement.

 

He would have probably been offered around 150-200k if he were 

to have joined Spurs.

I had read he was on $300,000 a week which seemed over the top to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellydog said:

I had read he was on $300,000 a week which seemed over the top to me.

when he went into neg's with man utd.. i read they said  his EARNINGS  were  £350.000 per wk... and wanted that at least to move .. 

and just b4 he supposedly  talked to us a journo on the bbc who seemed v sure of his info, said that kane and ???? had clause's in their contract..s to give them  'parity'  so it wouldnt have been just his wages levy had to accomodate.. others contractually were entitled to the same.. so on that it wasnt EVER gonna happen.. what ACTUALLY happened.. your guess is as good as mine.. pr wise us 'sniiffing' at a 'world stage' player did our 'non spending' image no harm..

Edited by 3 minus 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

when he went into neg's with man utd.. i read they said  his EARNINGS  were  £350.000 per wk... and wanted that at least to move .. 

and just b4 he supposedly  talked to us a journo on the bbc who seemed v sure of his info, said that kane and ???? had clause's in their contract..s to give them  'parity'  so it wouldnt have been just his wages levy had to accomodate.. others contractually were entitled to the same.. so on that it wasnt EVER gonna happen.. what ACTUALLY happened.. your guess is as good as mine.. pr wise us 'sniiffing' at a 'world stage' player did our 'non spending' image no harm..

Amazing how when you read all this info from BBC “journos who seemed v sure of his info” and you “read they said” you believe it, yet when the same sites mention you paying 25-30 million for Sessegnon it’s all just gossip and unconfirmed 🙂 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...