BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Unoffical Spurs Thread

I always thought it was <deleted>ty the way Bale skulked out of Spurs for Madrid, but he'll be a great addition for the EPL. Too bad it has to be for a team managed by the Special Turd.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I always thought it was <deleted>ty the way Bale skulked out of Spurs for Madrid, but he'll be a great addition for the EPL. Too bad it has to be for a team managed by the Special Turd.

He'll be playing him at left back.

44 minutes ago, champers said:

Ha! Ha!:tongue:

8 hours ago, jellydog said:

Skulked out of spurs..can't really see that he went with the clubs blessing and . For a world record fee and to arguably the biggest football club on the planet who seemingly had  courted him for a number of years..and what EVERYBODY. Including the media,  is forgetting there was att of the deal  an agreement, we'd have first refusal if he came on the market... Which it seems were gonna take.. so perhaps when you troll on other clubs threads have enuf common sense to at least know what your talking about... and when your cheque book Charlie manager finally introduces a youth team player as a regular starter.. holler loudly. Cos it'll be a first. And i'll  lay money it'll mark his demise..  guardiola = NO MONEY=  No good and if you think he's about to replace Silva with Billy no brains foden DREAM on.. not a chance in hell.

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, champers said:

We bought him from Southampton as a left back... So

3 hours ago, balo said:

Bale will not make the team weaker, that's for sure.  Looking forward to see him and Sergio Reguilon together.  But will Mourinho change the system? 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12073455/gareth-bale-and-sergio-reguilon-could-change-tottenhams-system

I think the obvious answer and PROBABLY the right one is that It'll give him options

Sitting happily with these 2 signings.. jose's 3 parts rebuilt the lhs of our squad.and given it a far better balance . something that poch should have done  and at a push Jose can push Davies into the center and bench diet.. who frankly is going from bad to worse...or he could do the thing that's really neede and buy a decent left footed center bac.. the eastern European that was mentioned earlier in the window sounds the part.. but hey ,    semantics ...think Jose and levy are on the same page and both know a CF is URGENTLY needed ... still a way to go in the window so  we'll c.

Edited by 3 minus 2