• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, petermik said:

He,s already ruled out for a month with a knee injury...then he needs match fitness...should be ready for the christmas games though...barring injury of course :unsure:

Your envy is clear Peter....past your first 11 you look paper thin this year old bean.

Had a postcard from Jadon yet?

• Haha 2

Just a little reminder of what bale has done with madrid. 

Bale won four Champions League titles, two La Liga titles, one Copa del Rey, three Uefa Super Cups and three Club World Cups with Real and scored more than 100 goals.

He remains the most expensive British player in history, as well as the top-scoring British player in La Liga - with 80 goals and 40 assists in 171 league appearances, averaging a goal or assist every 104 minutes.  So one in two playing the majority  on his wrong side... How terrible...

Why wouldn't you want him in your squad... For zidane. It had to be he eat 2 much of his wage budget up. And he no doubts could get 2 maybe 3top draw players for what he was paying  bale..but for us  with shirt sales and when fans are allowed he'll fill those empty seats when clubs with smaller followings hit the lane likes the man cities and Burnley's..  so ABSO NO DOUBT levy will get value for his pound.. which with his current  I don't think Madrid would have ever... But hey...some you win some u lose...that's life.

Edited by 3 minus 2
16 hours ago, petermik said:

He,s already ruled out for a month with a knee injury...then he needs match fitness...should be ready for the christmas games though...barring injury of course :unsure:

Is that an official source you got that info from as i can't find anything to confirm ?

6 hours ago, deej said:

Too busy,plugging up the holes,in your mountain of debt😎

Didn't I hear levy say we'd MADE 170ish mil last year... So..... Debts NOT a worry for spurs.. ESPECIALLY given the extraordinary low interest rates if ever there's been a time to have  debt it's now

Kane doing double duty as a distributor and scorer. An incredible player who still doesn't get enough praise. As I have said before, maybe he needs some tattoos and an "interesting" nightlife.

• Haha 1

The higher and the more Southampton pressed us.. the easier they became for us to counter.. stunning finishing from son and some great lay offs  from Hari.. though 2b honest I thought Southampton made it easy for us.  Simple over the top balls causing defensive errors/panic ,  that shouldn't happen in pro footie at all, let alone in the prem...lesson for the rest of the prem DONT sit high against us  and DONT lose your c/defensive shape/ positions or else....

• Haha 1