17 hours ago, jellydog said:

Who knew Lamela was a vampire? Looks like he's a quart low.

EjHJHqCXsAEiMYv.jpg

Barring the 2 stop over exposure one has to say it wouldn't surprise me if Labella was on some nonsence diet leaving him a touch  deficient of ??? NOT the brightest of cookies is our Labella..aka  the lack of English after how many years in the UK....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You mean like all the farlangs in Thailand are fluent in Thai after many years here. 

Yeah.  Can't argue with that.. shameful.. however bit like someone using farang.. enuf people find it objectional for others to take it into account and not use it.. but hey semantics.

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I was gonna ask that...I'm sure Jose knows the Portuguese game however.

Yeah started of in the Brazilian lower lgs as a center bac!!! And gradually moved forward.. didn't features in Italy at Napoli.  Went straight out on loan and had a decent season last year after sealin a contract in Portugal... scorin 20 plus. So basically as the loan suggests he's a punt.. 

• Like 1

Well i suppose  someone was  due a spanking.. we just couldn't go  on missing chance after chance after chance like we've done in the last few games, at some point the dice   favour  you and they go in..   even when they pulled it bac to 1-1 it never felt like we were gonna lose.. though Sanchez tried his damnedest to give them every opp!! Ali still needs to sharpen his defensive covering up to return full time.. however he is such a delight to watch on the break and in opponents box... Thought Jose should have subbed lucas.. he looked <deleted> be interesting to see who we get in the draw.. think it's 2 Moro circa  midday UK time. But don't quote me on that.. next up's a nice and easy one .. utd... Traditionally luv these games.. but with 2 defensive coachs... No mso much.. but hey ho... All part of  the game we play...

Edited by 3 minus 2
4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If we get Skriniar we'll have brought in every player Mourinho wanted.

Outstanding window this I must say!

Yeah, Have to give it to jose and levy 4 bacin him they've put a balance and competivness to the squad that's been lacking for an age..poch always had his top boys but beyond that ...often not much.. now we're seeing people HAVING to perform and if not then there's someone around who can and will..

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah, Have to give it to jose and levy 4 bacin him they've put a balance and competivness to the squad that's been lacking for an age..poch always had his top boys but beyond that ...often not much.. now we're seeing people HAVING to perform and if not then there's someone around who can and will..

We'll have a bench full of players who can actually come on and make a difference....something I haven't seen in many years at the Lane.

• Like 1