• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Terrific display first half.

Only negative was Lamela. That was embarrassing. I wonder if he’s been pulled because of it? 

Yeah he was on a yellow.. and if I were a utd player I wouldnt say  i'de be lookin for him..however..

Have to say great display .. utds defending ... Next to fulham .. the worst I've seen in the prem this season.  the city's just pushed them ahead of Fulham ..However have to say Jose's team choise was bang on the money..there's a competative edge to spurs squad atm .. perform or your out..

Might have pulled the trigger on Spurs too early with the Top 6 maximum.

Signs of a strong squad just got to ensure no repeats of the jekyll and hyde events. Pleased for Jose a top manager and if he can deliver some silverware to Spurs he will be back to winning ways. 

Crazy results today, and a good win for us.  United had no chance from the start , we were better than them everywhere on the pitch.  Son MOTM. 
I never really liked Mourinho , but if we win something this season history will change.   

And who will win the league?  It's wide open right now. 

• Confused 1

^^^. Yeah I know Kane and son will get all the headlines and justified  .. but for me  sissoko was MOM, out ran out tackled everyone today.. he was everywhere, outmuscled pogba, and even on a bad day that ain't easy, he was absolutely  immense.. jose, puttin  him and hojbjerg together Is NOT a fluke, think you'll have to go a long way to find a better pair.. all you need now is a forward  line that can deliver.. bung bale in and you know what... We've got it.. a left footed  center bac would be nice.. but hey.. lifes a bitch..

• Like 1

9/10 for that Transfer window, 4 players in that have improved the team and a decent back up for Harry all for approx 60m, just goes to show that you don't need to spend 100s of millions to improve the team. The Accountant will be proud of Levy with that performance.

I was wishing the above all lockdown    and If the aboves anywhere near true.. BAD move by levy.. Watkins 100% dead cert that in 18mnths or sooner he  would have let us cash in on harry kane..... And now we've paid 5 mil for a loan and IF he  can produce in English footie  ... A further 40mil... Sometimes Mr levy penny pinching costs...