• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Spurs reminded me today of that famous song by Led Zeppelin, "Whole Lotta Diving".

Yeah. Have to admit it's a bit embarrassing... But your mob are full on with the   the niggly little shirt pulls and sly 'touch fouls'.. on and off the ball... THAT'S gettin a bit  beyond a joke. Kloppy and pep have coached that into their 'team play' and honestly they're NEVER pulled up on it.. they should be..

17 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah. Have to admit it's a bit embarrassing... But your mob are full on with the   the niggly little shirt pulls and sly 'touch fouls'.. on and off the ball... THAT'S gettin a bit  beyond a joke. Kloppy and pep have coached that into their 'team play' and honestly they're NEVER pulled up on it.. they should be..

Blimey....beginning to sound like Mourinho trying to deflect criticism. Dunno about City but I've never noticed LFC doing that any more than anyone else.....Winning the Fair Play League virtually every season speaks for itself!

6 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

That's City you are talking about...

10 hours ago, wilai said:

Blimey....beginning to sound like Mourinho trying to deflect criticism. Dunno about City but I've never noticed LFC doing that any more than anyone else.....Winning the Fair Play League virtually every season speaks for itself!

'noticed' being the keyword here... And followed by 'fair play' they go unnoticed and therefore unpunished..

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Bale earning his wonga yesterday....excellent 3pts that and up to second... great stuff!

I can see bale getting well into double figures by the end of the season.. he doesn't seem to be doing those tradmark  pressure relieving    lung busting runs perhaps he'll pick his moments when there  a defo possibility of an end product    , overall he's still a step Infront of most when it comes to putting himself into scoring positions.. 

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

'noticed' being the keyword here... And followed by 'fair play' they go unnoticed and therefore unpunished..

Don't suppose you have any facts or studies to back up your opinion do you?

• Like 1

Brighton not easy to play against, happy with the points. 

But I do not feel this is our season yet, anything can happen really. 

1 hour ago, balo said:

Brighton not easy to play against, happy with the points. 

But I do not feel this is our season yet, anything can happen really. 

Yes they might even crack down on the diving and cheating.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wilai said:

Take it that's a no.😉

What do you expect... They're incidents that go unoted by the refs ... What it does show tho is yet again how  unbelievably precious Liverpool fans are about your team.. it's a game wilia  that breeds disproportionate responces from people..bit like national ism. I've watched/talked and played footie in many different towns and cities Rio London,Newcastle. Liverpool. To name just  a few and  in quite a few  countries and NEVER have I come ax a group of fans so disassociated with reality when it comes to critism of their teams as Liverpool fans ... Precious and deluded ...mate.. as I said b4  in the friendliest possible way get a grip..

Edited by 3 minus 2

Our next game v west brom leads us into a REALLY hard run up to Xmas, NOT in order we've got  wolves mcity Leicester arsenal Chelsea Liverpool palace chuck in eur lgs and to say it'll be challenging is an understatement   . If we're still in the top 3 at xmas.. then maybe I'll start believing.. HONESTLY..as per the last ???? Years. Decades. My expectations are low..

Edited by 3 minus 2