• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Good display this but need better finishing... should be 6 by now!

When son came on bet kads was sitrin there. Sayin/thinkin   ....c  what I mean....

Edited by 3 minus 2
5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Calm down calm down....or I'll post the video of you painting your daughter's toenails whilst singing the Spice Girls numbers.

I saw that on YouTube! BBob had a perm!

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Messy...but top of the league will do.

A cracking goal from Kane that.

West Brom played out of their minds. Great header from Kane. One of the premier footballers in the world. If he would cut out the diving nonsense I'd send him a Christmas card.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jellydog said:

West Brom played out of their minds. Great header from Kane. One of the premier footballers in the world. If he would cut out the diving nonsense I'd send him a Christmas card.

Keep your Xmas cards....we like to fight dirty now we have Mourinho!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Messy...but top of the league will do.

A cracking goal from Kane that.

Cracking cross.. keeper should have been out and taken it.. but hey.. west brom well organised, compact and made things dificult.. son was below par as was sissoko.. as soon as  Jose refreshed the front line and more.or less  gave us the extra man up front ,  it felt it was only a matter of time b4 someone scored either them on the break ornus through ramped up pressure..and even with our sluggish bac line they didn't have it in their locker.. and Hari yet again proved the diference. An ugly win but that's what Jose specializes in...sittin top accorin to NBC 1st time for six uears.  That'll do

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Like 1

for me bilic has to go down currently as the ugliest touchline prem manager he  really ought to look at his touch line  body language it's hardly inspiring or engaging

He looks like a frigging baboon .hunched rounded shoulders .unontrolled long dangling arms and limited body movement .. a young cool footballer lookin over and seein that...  Well its hardly inspirational.

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Keep your Xmas cards....we like to fight dirty now we have Mourinho!

I wish I had the time to go back in your history for all the times you slagged Jose off when he was at Chelsea and United 🤣