Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

'Considering the giant cistern of a stadium you built, it's only expedient': Fans mock Tottenham as club unveils official toiletries supplier for new ground despite not yet confirming an official opening date for the venue

Tottenham have announced Molton Brown as their official toiletries suppliers 

Molten Brown...sort of Runny Poo.

At last something for Spurs fans to be proud of. No trophies, but nice soap!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Will Harry Hooknose get disciplined for that head action? 

Two defeats. Keep looking  in the mirrors from hereon in.

Harmless enough, but he may get done. Cant help thinking, when players see manager and Asst acting like they did at Burnley, it can filter through to the good guys.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

'Considering the giant cistern of a stadium you built, it's only expedient': Fans mock Tottenham as club unveils official toiletries supplier for new ground despite not yet confirming an official opening date for the venue

Tottenham have announced Molton Brown as their official toiletries suppliers 

Molten Brown...sort of Runny Poo.

At last something for Spurs fans to be proud of. No trophies, but nice soap!

The timing kind of coincided with Poch saying their title chances had gone down the pan. 

Maybe needs to change his cistern. 

I wonder if they can flush Alfie out ?

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

So he’s saying he needs his current players to get old and retire?

He’s saying he has gone as far as he can...........but still 100% committed to staying at the club. 

Edited by Kadilo

Well this is predictable but we're still third and heading into the CL quarter finals most likely.

A very successful season at Wembley and on a negative transfer budget.

We're all still happy here....and we'll be delighted if we beat the gooners on Saturday.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well this is predictable but we're still third and heading into the CL quarter finals most likely.

A very successful season at Wembley and on a negative transfer budget.

We're all still happy here....and we'll be delighted if we beat the gooners on Saturday.

Hope you do

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Lovely goal by Trippier last night. I can see how you prefer him to Walker. Do you think he'll score his next at the right end? ????

In fairness  to Trippier, who was partially to blame, Spursy goalkeeper is getting himself involved far too often. Hear Chelsea have a decent goalie / manager available if you're interested.

13 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Lovely goal by Trippier last night. I can see how you prefer him to Walker. Do you think he'll score his next at the right end? ????

You've no idea how much I hope the mickeys win the league.

• Haha 1

Another defeat for Tottenham would be disastrous so expect them to fly out of the traps... but can Arsenal continue to outperform their rivals in attack?

Spurs have lost their last two games and now face Arsenal in a London derby

Another defeat would be a disaster so Tottenham will look to start very strongly

Gunners have scored more Premier League goals than Spurs this season though

Tottenham may need to find another 'magic' manager if they expect to win major titles on their current budget, says current boss Mauricio Pochettino

Pochettino's magic, he wears the magic hat, and when he saw the Premier League, he said I'm dodging that

Edited by ChipButty

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Reads like you're not as confident as usual Ronnie after the two defeats.

It’s amazing the change around in Spurs and Arsenal’s fortunes recently.  Not long ago Arsenal were seen as a laughing stock, Emery was looking at the exit door, and Poch could do no wrong. 

Todays game is a pressure cooker for both sides who really need to win. 

25 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

It’s amazing the change around in Spurs and Arsenal’s fortunes recently.  Not long ago Arsenal were seen as a laughing stock, Emery was looking at the exit door, and Poch could do no wrong. 

Being reported today by Telegraph that Spursy players worried Kane will leave the Harry Kane team if they don't win a trophy soon.

Poch seems to be getting his excuses in recently for scuttling the ship. 

Any news on the stadium opening date? 

28 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Being reported today by Telegraph that Spursy players worried Kane will leave the Harry Kane team if they don't win a trophy soon.

Poch seems to be getting his excuses in recently for scuttling the ship. 

Any news on the stadium opening date? 

I read last week they announced they were holding a couple of test events. Not heard any more since.  

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Tottenham may need to find another 'magic' manager if they expect to win major titles on their current budget, says current boss Mauricio Pochettino

Pochettino's magic, he wears the magic hat, and when he saw the Premier League, he said I'm dodging that

Another interesting interview......a bit more around the magic guy quote. 

"I cannot change opinions and everyone can judge us in a different way. That's why I told you that, maybe if Daniel [Levy - Spurs chairman] said to me next season, 'We need to win a title, we need to win the Champions League and we need to win the Premier League', then maybe you need to find another magic guy who can do this."

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

What a load of drivel....neither manager was ever close to the exit door or under pressure this season.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What a load of drivel....neither manager was ever close to the exit door or under pressure this season.

Calm down. It’s an opinion. Seems the pressure is getting to everyone. 

• Haha 1