Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

13 hours ago, alfieconn said:

No doubt BB will disagree with you as his last valuation was something like 1.2B or perhaps even 1.4B ????????

Lets just settle on 1.5bn is it shuts BB up. Gotta worth it , right?  And maybe someone could criticize the bogs perhaps or the window tinting on the executive boxes!!!????

On a more serious note, it is satisfying seeing television presenters and journalists across the board swooning over it. Despite the huge cock up in finishing it, which i believe has cost us dearly this season everyone seems quite taken by the finished article.  And from the way Uncle Joe was blubbering throughout the opening ceremony the old boy certainly feels a sense of achievement and so he should.   Might as well enjoy the praise now because Real Madrid's new build will be starting in the not too distant future

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Lets just settle on 1.5bn is it shuts BB up. Gotta worth it , right?  And maybe someone could criticize the bogs perhaps or the window tinting on the executive boxes!!!????

On a more serious note, it is satisfying seeing television presenters and journalists across the board swooning over it. Despite the huge cock up in finishing it, which i believe has cost us dearly this season everyone seems quite taken by the finished article.  And from the way Uncle Joe was blubbering throughout the opening ceremony the old boy certainly feels a sense of achievement and so he should.   Might as well enjoy the praise now because Real Madrid's new build will be starting in the not too distant future

Your comment makes no sense. I didn't make up the valuations of 800m, then bn1 then bn1.2, i merely posted that they'd been reported in the media which sent you lot in to denial. Stop trying to shoot the messenger.

And i haven't made any comments  whatsoever, positive or negative, about your stadium before you lot start. I'm sure like all new stadiums it's great for the fans though they tend to lack atmosphere (maybe yours has been designed to get round that). Enjoy it.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Why is that?

They are a stronger side all things equal but your club has the advantage of 6 days prep and rest to totally focus on this game.  Some of their players will have been involved to some degree yesterday and the club generally less prepared imo. 

11 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

ANOTHER weekend off.  this prem lge scheduling is a <deleted> joke..a little rest.. thats a plus... but this is almost like a close <deleted> season.. slighty ott but not by much,  this is borderline a hinderence..  IMO.... god knows how rick got here... could be  down to utds 'teatro de sonso' gettin a bit tatty????

You grizzled when Dortmund had a day more to prepare for the last match and now it’s a hindrance that you have 6 days ( 3 days more than City) to prepare for this one. 

Just sounds like you’re preparing your losing speech just in case. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

Just now, balo said:

City didn't impress me last night. Brighton with some luck could have equalized.  

City were poor dragged down by an even poorer Brighton. They wouldnt of scored had they still been playing now. They started flinging themselves about in the box as a dodgy penalty looked like only real hope of scoring. 

They will need to get out of second gear on Tuesday night and raise their game. 

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

You grizzled when Dortmund had a day more to prepare for the last match and now it’s a hindrance that you have 6 days ( 3 days more than City) to prepare for this one. 

Just sounds like you’re preparing your losing speech just in case. 

Best you go back and READ  what I ACTUALLY wrote b4 commenting.

4 hours ago, balo said:

City didn't impress me last night. Brighton with some luck could have equalized.  

So could have palace... city were giving quite a few a rest.. and baring the goal where their no 4? Defo should have stopped the x  thought brighton defended well.. however didnt have enuf pace on the break to really trouble city.. and their forwards hold up play wasnt really good enuf,   however at 1 0  your ALWAYS in with a shout and made the last 10? Mins entertaining

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Best you go back and READ  what I ACTUALLY wrote b4 commenting.

I would but I would need a translator. 

Yeah “borderline a hindrance” having 6 days off to rest and bed yourself in your new home compared to City playing a semi final with 3 days off. 

Course it is. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I would but I would need a translator. 

Yeah “borderline a hindrance” having 6 days off to rest and bed yourself in your new home compared to City playing a semi final with 3 days off. 

Course it is. 

Dont bother reading my posts then , stay on your own thread . No one particuly wants or values  your opinion or likes yourr trolling . but Seems you can read them when it suits... for the last and final time i'll explain my opinion These 'gaps' have been going on for over a month.. b4 this gap  there was sonething like 20 days in between games  that.. as ive said NUMEROUS times b4, a one off gap of a few days  ... yeah defo advantage .. but this isnt a one off, IMO... note the IMO this stop start stop start has  had a detremental effect.. now run  off troll boy.. go andd look for an arguement somewhere else .

Edited by 3 minus 2

18 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Dont bother reading my posts then , stay on your own thread . No one particuly wants or values  your opinion or likes yourr trolling . but Seems you can read them when it suits... for the last and final time i'll explain my opinion These 'gaps' have been going on for over a month.. b4 this gap  there was sonething like 20 days in between games  that.. as ive said NUMEROUS times b4, a one off gap of a few days  ... yeah defo advantage .. but this isnt a one off, IMO... note the IMO this stop start stop start has  had a detremental effect.. now run  off troll boy.. go andd look for an arguement somewhere else .

Oh you speak for everyone else now ????

You can’t even speak for yourself. 

Best you learn what a troll is otherwise you are gonna keep getting owned. There is nothing in

my post that anyone who knows anything about football won’t agree on. Obviously you’re different. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

HUGE 3 pts for the toffes against our nearest and dearest  this after..

The season ending really has so many twists and turns..and i'm sure there will be more.

Yeah I’m surprised at that result what with Everton having the hindrance of an extra 2 days rest.

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Sweetness and light me....always loved Everton I have lol.

every game feels like its MASSIVE atm  for teams around 3rd place and down , the tension mounts. whose got enuf quality in that pac,  to come bac after  a few twists?... hate being favs' , but i'de go us atm ,,, yeah or not?

9 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

every game feels like its MASSIVE atm  for teams around 3rd place and down , the tension mounts. whose got enuf quality in that pac,  to come bac after  a few twists?... hate being favs' , but i'de go us atm ,,, yeah or not?

Very hard to call atm, with 6 games left I'd say the marker would be whoever gets to 76pts will be in the top 4.

Yeah  arsenal on paper have the easiest and are the only team that doesnt face another top 6 team but they have away fixtures and their away form is crap   

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/11401585/premier-league-fixtures-which-of-the-big-six-has-the-toughest-run-in

Personally teams  fighting  relegation can be almost as prblematic as  top 6 teams at this stage...i quess ' ideal ' are  teams thats seasons more or less over  ....

But all good entertaining stuff..

• Like 1

Simple question 3minus2. I'm sure you are not a trendy teenager but a middleaged man, so why do you persist in posting with english text that is so bloody hard for us to understand? Think there's  even a forum rule about this.

I have to admit i scan your posts but I'd  read them if they were easy to understand.

Come on mate, please have a go at using proper spelling.

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Simple question 3minus2. I'm sure you are not a trendy teenager but a middleaged man, so why do you persist in posting with english text that is so bloody hard for us to understand? Think there's  even a forum rule about this.

I have to admit i scan your posts but I'd  read them if they were easy to understand.

Come on mate, please have a go at using proper spelling.

Thing is it  isnt hard to understand , and Its perfectly acceptable  to use abreviations when it suits  but whenn they' re new   ish and possibly lthe brain  maybe has to do a little thinkn  old uns ie YOU  find things dificult..live.n up feller its actually good for you  and lookin bac  at at ecent posts ... i suggrst YOU look again

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Thing is it  isnt hard to understand , and Its perfectly acceptable  to use abreviations when it suits  but whenn they' re new   ish and possibly lthe brain  maybe has to do a little thinkn  old uns ie YOU  find things dificult..live.n up feller its actually good for you  and lookin bac  at at ecent posts ... i suggrst YOU look again

tbh rij its 50/50 even for me that is but its your style and I respect that.

Of course when we do get it Alfredo enjoys his banter.

I love the mix of views from us really.

Edited by RonniePickering22

7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

"...and lookin bac  at at ecent posts..."

Aray wa!

Edited by Bredbury Blue