Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

WOW - same again on Satdey boys!

Hopefully Winks will be back for that.

What an emotional game...I'm drained man.

Ajax up next and that will be incredible....Semis of the CL....over the moon!

Saturday is hugely important too....we're going to have an absolute game of attrition with them after that lol.

I am trying to catch my breath here, together with Glen Hoddle, watching it on BT Sport. 

This game had everything and a little bit more!  And Poch who was against VAR, well maybe not after this game. Incredible night. I need to watch it again tomorrow.  

Now can we win it?  Sure we can. Good night !  

13 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

See the Harry kane team won, ahhhhhh  Harry kane wasn't playing ????

Anyway be back on after the next time we win ???? ????

P.s good news be back in the UK for the 2nd leg of semi.

Is that home or away Alfredo...if home maybe meet up for a jar.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Is that home or away Alfredo...if home maybe meet up for a jar.

Hopefully that will be at home so i can spend another 250 quid plus on a ticket ???? plus it looks it like i will have to extend my hols for a few days in Madrid ????

Anyway, by all means Ron.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Great game, the neutrals must have loved it. Absolute end-to-end stuff. Good luck in the next round

Have to say I feel {or should I say felt} your pain after that game,

cos when Sterling scored with 90 secs remaining no Spurs fan expected to still go through, I was even contemplating switching

the TV off and going to bed in disgust. ????

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sotsira said:

Have to say I feel your pain

TBH I didn't really feel any pain. I grew up with City always losing, so I'm kinda battle hardened to it I guess. It was a great game and yes disappointed we didnt advance but this weekend in the premier means so much more to me.

Edit. I dont want another match like last night but if we win 4-3 on sat at least we still get the 3 points

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

TBH I didn't really feel any pain. I grew up with City always losing, so I'm kinda battle hardened to it I guess. It was a great game and yes disappointed we didnt advance but this weekend in the premier means so much more to me.

Edit. I dont want another match like last night but if we win 4-3 on sat at least we still get the 3 points

Vital points for us as well mrboj so I'm expecting another crazy 90 mins!

• Like 1

Well I have the hangover size of Kilimanjaro this morning but still grinning like a Cheshire cat....wine shop opens in an hour and there is a fair just along the road.

Going to be a messy day.....now off to check flights to ol' smokie36's favourite spot. :post-4641-1156694572:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Maybe we'll rest a few since we have a busy schedule next few weeks. :tongue:

You should aim for 3rd. I reckon Son will have a blinder; he'll feel obliged after getting suspended.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Cruel but funny !

I see you all....mrboj...Jellybean and especially Bredbury....heh heh heh!

OK time to continue celebrations at the boozer with some decwntly priced proper ale.

No Chang here!

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

OK time to continue celebrations at the boozer with some decwntly priced proper ale.

No Chang here!

Right here Ronnie and really looking forward to Saturday. Going to be another cracking game.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No Chang here!

I take it all back. Tried to be gracious in defeat and hoped you guys would be humble in victory but gloating seems to be the Spurs way. I now hope Ajax stuff you. Either that or you get beat in the final. Either way will be good enough to see your tears ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I take it all back. Tried to be gracious in defeat and hoped you guys would be humble in victory but gloating seems to be the Spurs way. I now hope Ajax stuff you. Either that or you get beat in the final. Either way will be good enough to see your tears ????

Somebody had to say it ????

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Suck it up buttercup! :post-4641-1156694572:

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

You lot are ripe for a good spanking on Saturday as well!!

21 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Lovely long evenings here....with beer....ahhhhhh!

I'm sad about City but not unhappy to see Pochy progress. This kind of success may help keep him at Spurs, IF he was thinking about leaving.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

I'm sad about City but not unhappy to see Pochy progress. This kind of success may help keep him at Spurs, IF he was thinking about leaving.

Get ready for the piece de grace on Saturday Jellybean....we want the win!