Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Apologies to the rest of you Spurs fans. I'm better than that, but I'm sure you understand the post.

Why apologise BB? They were all gloating the other day. 3 times we've beat them this year. Hopefully Arsenal will pip them into 3rd ???? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Quiet in here eh 

Nothing much needs saying.....our squad is decimated and we had no more to offer.

Even at that we gave you a game and lost by a single goal.

We can still fi ish top four by winning our games so no drama.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Why apologise BB? They were all gloating the other day. 3 times we've beat them this year. Hopefully Arsenal will pip them into 3rd ???? 

I'm still gloating....better luck next year gents....CL mugs yet again!

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

ALFIE. Phil Foden started a PL again AND SCORED HIS PREMIER FIRST GOAL :cheesy: 

Oh the irony Alfie.

What do you reckon mate? ????

images (3).jpeg

He should be back in about 2 months once he’s got over it if he’s true to form. 

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, alfieconn said:

Nah Ronnie, our injury strapped team will struggle on Saturday, 3 or 4 nil to City ????

Well i got that wrong, gave a much better account of ourselves than i thought we would, to go there and keep them to 4 shots on target ses a lot for our defence and i thought Foyth done great considering he was marking Sterling.Nice to see Dele showing flashes of genius. Anyway we all would have took getting through in the CL to winning yesterday's game and just need 8 or 9 points in my opinion to finish in top 4.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

ALFIE. Phil Foden started a PL again AND SCORED HIS PREMIER FIRST GOAL :cheesy: 

Oh the irony Alfie.

What do you reckon mate? ????

images (3).jpeg

Yes very impressed that he started his 2nd game out of 34 ???? ????

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Yes very impressed that he started his 2nd game out of 34 ???? ????

Ah, missed the irony of Fodens DEBUT GOAL against SPURS after all YOUR comments did you. Why am i not surprised. :cheesy:

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Well i got that wrong, gave a much better account of ourselves than i thought we would, to go there and keep them to 4 shots on target ses a lot for our defence and i thought Foyth done great considering he was marking Sterling.Nice to see Dele showing flashes of genius. Anyway we all would have took getting through in the CL to winning yesterday's game and just need 8 or 9 points in my opinion to finish in top 4.

Yes three wins from four games should definitely be enough.....and the game yesterday is one we all knew would be difficult to get anything from.

The City boys aint done their sums!

Meanwhile we prepare for our CL Semi Final too and a decent chance of making the final imho.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ah, missed the irony of Fodens DEBUT GOAL against SPURS after all YOUR comments did you. Why am i not surprised. :cheesy:

Why the irony of Fodens goal ? i have never once commented on his ability, in fact yesterday was the first time iv'e seem him play as every other time iv'e watched you he's never played  ????

• Haha 1

Why the irony of Fodens goal ? i have never once commented on his ability, in fact yesterday was the first time iv'e seem him play as every other time iv'e watched you he's never played  ????

I told you all Alfie didn't get the irony. Keep digging that hole Alfie. :cheesy:

(I predict Alfie will come back on with his usual 'show me where i said') 

34 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Im always laughing at you Ronnie but not at your lame jokes. That guy Smokie, now he used to be funny. :cheesy:

I blame countless years of pulling my hair out....mind you look at Pep....you'd better invest in a wig dear boy! :biggrin:

Edited by RonniePickering22

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I blame countless years of pulling my hair out....mind you look at Pep....you'd better invest in a wig dear boy! :biggrin:

What was i saying about lame jokes...you'd best Pep it up...damn you've brought me down to your level.????

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What was i saying about lame jokes...you'd best Pep it up...damn you've brought me down to your level.????

You seen Alfie’s on the WHU thread. 

I think he’s been watching Bernard Manning