Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Some very favourable results this weekend leave us needing 3 wins from the last 4 games to finish in a CL spot.... and that is assuming the scum and chavs both win all of their remaining matches.

Manure I'm already booking in for Thursday/Sunday football next season.

Edited by RonniePickering22

24 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Some very favourable results this weekend leave us needing 3 wins from the last 4 games to finish in a CL spot.... and that is assuming the scum and chavs both win all of their remaining matches.

Manure I'm already booking in for Thursday/Sunday football next season.

3rd Spurs

4th Chelsea

5th Arsenal  

6th Ole's at the wheel

22 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Lots of talk of Brighton parking the bus but a point makes no real difference to them....three would likely see them safe.

I don't think Cardiff will catch em anyway.....I hope not.

3 points would also mean 3 draws from their remaining 4 games.

They would certainly take a point if it were offered to them before

KO.

• Like 1

hugo's fit so i presume he'll start .. but god know who else'll start sussoko 's out 4 2 weeks

Wanyama and dier holdin i suppose. as long as deli and ericson aint anywhere near  that role it'll b ok not sayin theyre a liabilty there,, but ????. .lucus is down to a fitness test him failing i suppose  will give lorrente a start not such a terrible option.. bloody shame his pace has gone.  out of our games left this  game imo could  be the most dificult.. arguably they're still  playin for their prem place.. however from what ive seen they sit v v deep but their prob is they havnt got that much pace  to trouble a top 6 defence...famous last words !!!

C O Y S's

49 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

hugo's fit so i presume he'll start .. but god know who else'll start sussoko 's out 4 2 weeks

Wanyama and dier holdin i suppose. as long as deli and ericson aint anywhere near  that role it'll b ok not sayin theyre a liabilty there,, but ????. .lucus is down to a fitness test him failing i suppose  will give lorrente a start not such a terrible option.. bloody shame his pace has gone.  out of our games left this  game imo could  be the most dificult.. arguably they're still  playin for their prem place.. however from what ive seen they sit v v deep but their prob is they havnt got that much pace  to trouble a top 6 defence...famous last words !!!

C O Y S's

This is a vital 3 pointer if we're to cement Top 4.

I'd like to see us start with a 4-3-3 and really get at them, don't

think Dier will start as he's only just played 3 days ago.

Dele Wanyama Eriksen in midfield with Sonny Llorente & Moura 

up front.

Rose & Tripps as full backs with Toby & Verts CB's.

If we can get a good lead, then bring on Sanchez and take off a 

striker and go 3-5-2 and close the game out.

I think our match at the w/end with the Pikey's will prob be our

toughest remaining as we'll have one eye on Ajax 3 days later.

COYS!

Edited by sotsira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought we were poor.. stale and slow  on the ball and lacked penetration.. Some times ali just needs a jolt .. but the off tbe  cuff almost balletic stuff suppose lets him of ,,,,gettinn to be JUST.   V disciplined by brighton, at what they did they were v good ..and ALMOST deserved a point..borin shit overall thou. suppose we deserved the win just for endevour. always felt it gonna by  won by a big single  moment. 

Edited by 3 minus 2

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Bloody hell rij cracking goal for the three points....remember Blackpool?

We just don't lose like that now....yes it was a park the bus and we dealt with it so happy days.

Next up the pikey cup final.

Yeah harsh maybe but only by a bit  COUNTLEESS 4 5 6 touchs just slowed it down till we were predictable and VV MANAGABLE and thats what they did to us they sort of contrrolled the game,  AND the spark the fewer touchs would have given our game  unpredictablity  and them more probs.   we played with NO intensity ,and in so  they really wernt troubled nearly enuf  think ,, they were set up sayin COME ON and we just didnt . 3 maybe 4times we REALLY workes the keeper  in 90 miins v...poor     sayin that their was some really  beautiful lookin almost poetic flowing moves early on..SO pleasing on the eye.

jansenn bac on the park/fold GOOD MOVE by poch sort of shit goes down well with players, never say never .. always a way bac . good thing for players AND poch to have in the tank.

double nice to give the spammers  a spankin.. shame they aint goin down. And then maybe nick a few of their best as squad/fringe  players..

Edited by 3 minus 2

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

double nice to give the spammers  a spankin.. shame they aint goin down. And then maybe nick a few of their best as squad/fringe  players..

Yeah it’s a forgone conclusion.  We are dire at the mo. Just about avoiding relegation. The slippery skids are on a roll, Euro semi et al. Can see it being at least 4 or 5 so true right a spankin is on the cards. 

Lets hope all your names come out unscathed. Be sad to see anyone miss a huge semi cos of a silly unnecessary accidental mistimed tackle. 

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

I thought we were poor.. stale and slow  on the ball and lacked penetration.. Some times ali just needs a jolt .. but the off tbe  cuff almost balletic stuff suppose lets him of ,,,,gettinn to be JUST.   V disciplined by brighton, at what they did they were v good ..and ALMOST deserved a point..borin shit overall thou. suppose we deserved the win just for endevour. always felt it gonna by  won by a big single  moment. 

At this stage of the season all that matters is getting over the line 

and taking the 3 points.

With the games coming thick & fast and the injuries mounting up

we shouldn't be so concerned on how we win.

Still can't emphasise enough on how important a player Eriksen

is to us, last night showed why he's a cut above the rest with

that match winning goal, he has now scored or played a big part 

in all eight goals scored in our new stadium.

There's still a glimmer of hope that he and the club could come 

up with a deal for him to stay after the season is over, here's

hoping. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sotsira said:

At this stage of the season all that matters is getting over the line 

and taking the 3 points.

With the games coming thick & fast and the injuries mounting up

we shouldn't be so concerned on how we win.

Still can't emphasise enough on how important a player Eriksen

is to us, last night showed why he's a cut above the rest with

that match winning goal, he has now scored or played a big part 

in all eight goals scored in our new stadium.

There's still a glimmer of hope that he and the club could come 

up with a deal for him to stay after the season is over, here's

hoping. 

I think at his age if one of the big Spanish clubs comes calling he'll be off for a decent amount this summer and with our blessing....he's been a fantastic player for us.

If that doesn't happen good chance he'll get a fat new contract and we'll all be delighted.

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think at his age if one of the big Spanish clubs comes calling he'll be off for a decent amount this summer and with our blessing....he's been a fantastic player for us.

If that doesn't happen good chance he'll get a fat new contract and we'll all be delighted.

Yeah think that as well and TBH 'fresh blood' would do our team no harm and i know sots is a fan but for me ATM  he flatters to decieve.. his deliveries from set peices  are more miss than hits. As does his  passing both  lack the sparkle amd menace  they CONSISTENTLY  had early season.. but hey if he stays hapi days  you cant moan bout havin middies  scoring  around double figures ... he has hasnt he?  

11 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah think that as well and TBH 'fresh blood' would do our team no harm and i know sots is a fan but for me ATM  he flatters to decieve.. his deliveries from set peices  are more miss than hits. As does his  passing both  lack the sparkle amd menace  they CONSISTENTLY  had early season.. but hey if he stays hapi days  you cant moan bout havin middies  scoring  around double figures ... he has hasnt he?  

He's bagged 9 this season...14 last year.

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's bagged 9 this season...14 last year.

Yeah .. , 9 aint a bad tally however  even given a few games to go it sort of bacs my thing that he aint on form,  thats  a significant drop from last season .. i goofled him and they've just had a babe .. maybe thats playin a part,   cos comparing him to last season  he aint on song IMO..  but hey still rather have him then not  ..<deleted>  lets spread our wings  keep him and buy both the lhs leicester boys .. b a REAL message of intent.  with the new stad levy really cant afford to let  the squa d fall further  behind  the scouse and the mancs than it already is.. some may think hold on it aint.... well the lge table says otherwise... and zaha please levy he'd go down SO well at the lane   we just aint  got those legs to get through tight defence.. zaha would be the ans.. he CAN ..

7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah .. , 9 aint a bad tally however  even given a few games to go it sort of bacs my thing that he aint on form,  thats  a significant drop from last season .. i goofled him and they've just had a babe .. maybe thats playin a part,   cos comparing him to last season  he aint on song IMO..  but hey still rather have him then not  ..<deleted>  lets spread our wings  keep him and buy both the lhs leicester boys .. b a REAL message of intent.  with the new stad levy really cant afford to let  the squa d fall further  behind  the scouse and the mancs than it already is.. some may think hold on it aint.... well the lge table says otherwise... and zaha please levy he'd go down SO well at the lane   we just aint  got those legs to get through tight defence.. zaha would be the ans.. he CAN ..

Really need to see who leaves this summer first.

Can't see us prioritising a Zaha type player when we have Son & Moura.

If Liorente Janseen Toby and Eriksen all leave & Dembele already

left, they'll need replacing with at least another striker, a CM,

CB and a playmaker.

Then there's the full backs if any of them leave, they'll need

replacing as well, not sure what's going to happen with Aurier &

Tripps ?

It's gonna be an interesting summer window by the look of things

but too many changes could end up becoming risky, this current

squad has been together for a while and have gelled into a solid

team, that's my only concern. 

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We're almost certain to get CL by getting 4 points from 9 now.

Hilarious!

If Man Utd beat the chavs, then I see what you mean, otherwise 

we're gonna need 6 more points.

Thing is will Poch field his strongest team this Saturday with

the Ajax game 3 days later?