Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's going nowhere.

Dull smokes ... dull . you know as well as i do when the bigger fish come .. then theres not a lot you can do.  and theres no doubt they ATM are a bigger fish .... and poch will have to do a partial rebuild with us pretty soon... will he fancy that? given levys recent track record with the cheque book.. Mmmmm .. who knows perhaps levy will  delve.. with the new stad  the champs lge goes from a nicety   to a necesity and as eggs are eggs  it wont happen without investment.. we aint got 5 yrs to bring another erickson thru,  they need to start the game RUNNING and that costs ..

Anyway  my gut tells me were comin to a changing point  and  its time for poch to do  one  .. seems bizare even to think of  it .. but is poch the longest  servin manager in the prem?  just looked it up ans no  but he's second..

Who really knows.. but its cricket   season almost..  even filling in with  a bashin up   of pakistan   seems  dull

14 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

RM have shown their hand too early. Zidane said he wouldn't bring Bale on even if he could use 4 subs. They want rid, so a bargain (well cheaper fee) could be had

Thats twisting it bo.  he said that he would do the right thing for the team  and if he didnt want to use him, then why have him on the bench.. but hey zidane seems to know what he's doing, what with the impressive string of results he's put 2 gether since he came bac!!!

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The top jobs won't come until Poch wins something rij....so might be a different conversation next month!

No doubts winning stuff will help  but theres been enuf managers try their hand at top jobs  without winning stuff, atm with us  it just feels like the end of an era..

16 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Thats twisting it bo.  

One of the articles i read said:_

Zidane said: "It is true, I did not [give Bale a farewell game]. If I had another substitute to make, I would not have done anything different."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zinedine-zidanes-brutal-gareth-bale-16170286

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

No doubts winning stuff will help  but theres been enuf managers try their hand at top jobs  without winning stuff, atm with us  it just feels like the end of an era..

LOL rij we have a nucleus of young players with likely two or three joining this summer.

Its far from the end.

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

One of the articles i read said:_

Zidane said: "It is true, I did not [give Bale a farewell game]. If I had another substitute to make, I would not have done anything different."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zinedine-zidanes-brutal-gareth-bale-16170286

Yeah.. like the comic the mirror is its twisting things and reading to much into it, nowhere does HE say he wants rid.. and sure says he wouldnt change what he did, that would admit he got it wrong wouldnt it? and  after all  the result speaks for its self..

23 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

LOL rij we have a nucleus of young players with likely two or three joining this summer.

Its far from the end.

It has all the feelings of an' ending ' How young our team is  whats been talked about BUT the reality is the 'core' Hugo 32  verity 32   toby 30 and going, will need replacing..not an easy task at the best of times, .will poch fancy doing it with levy's current cheque book management?

I'm faŕ from convinced he will  but we'll c.

I hear a few of our fans have received bans for selling their tickets online.

Over £3k they are going for apparently.

I get that its an expensive trip but a real fan would just pass it down the line and let somekne else go....good riddance when there are thousands of us would love the chance.

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I hear a few of our fans have received bans for selling their tickets online.

Over £3k they are going for apparently.

I get that its an expensive trip but a real fan would just pass it down the line and let somekne else go....good riddance when there are thousands of us would love the chance.

5 Liverpool fans being investigate for the same. It needs to be stamped, people who are going to 30+ games home and away year on year are missing out on tickets and these pricks look to rip them off. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

5 Liverpool fans being investigate for the same. It needs to be stamped, people who are going to 30+ games home and away year on year are missing out on tickets and these pricks look to rip them off. 

You needed to be going to a lot of aways to get points to get these tickets.

Its really all very stinky this one.

On 5/22/2019 at 10:40 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

You needed to be going to a lot of aways to get points to get these tickets.

Its really all very stinky this one.

How is your injury woes, boys going to be fit for the final, any definite absentees?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

How is your injury woes, boys going to be fit for the final, any definite absentees?

kane WILL b playing and the winks is still in the balance.. did your mob find someone to play? gettin a friendly behind closed doors thought was a good  idea i thought,  2/3 weeks is to long a gap IMO..

18 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

kane WILL b playing and the winks is still in the balance.. did your mob find someone to play? gettin a friendly behind closed doors thought was a good  idea i thought,  2/3 weeks is to long a gap IMO..

Still finding it hard to get a friendly, no takers at the minute. 

Yeah this game should be played this weekend, loss of momentum can have big effect on Liverpool. 

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah this game should be played this weekend, loss of momentum can have big effect on Liverpool. 

All but four teams players are lying on the beach.

You could play the chavs!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, steven100 said:

will Harry Kane, Son, and Eriksson all play ??

You might think Lucas Moura had done enough to warrant a starting place. Son will probably be 1st option from the bench, if required.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:57 PM, BangrakBob said:

Can't play this weekend because Italian League only finished yesterday. English league finished before all the other big 4, despite having more matches than the others. It was FA Cup final last weekend and EFL playoffs this weekend.

I don't know why 4 English teams can't arrange 2 friendlies to keep everyone match fit e.g. Spurs v Chelsea and Arsenal v Liverpool. Or is that too radical or bleeding obvious?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

You might think Lucas Moura had done enough to warrant a starting place. Son will probably be 1st option from the bench, if required.

I would be surprised if Son didn’t start. He’s been their standout player for a while despite Moura’s effort in the semi. 

^^  u reckon ? As a rule of thumb 4 me with  poch,  is if   kane's fit.. he starts. 

so  i rec  the line up will b  

Hugo

Tripps toby verts rose

Sisoko  winks erics alli

Kane son

v v Tuf on lucus.. but hey thats footie..