Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

17 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Eric Dier in....Harry Winks out of the England squad.

I'm absolutely delighted for Dier.

Yeah another option poch could well use is  startin    with dier  and going with  kane solo upfront  looks a lot more solid with him holdin and then  open up when and if needed..

I still can't believe we're playing for the CL title on Saturday. That will be something special.  just need a good performance and anything can happen, it's only Liverpool. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Getting a bit twitchy yet lads?

Won't be any of that....looking forward to the team walking out on the night.

Never thought I'd see it Bob yet here we are....I'm going to savour this one especially if we win it....

• Like 2

On 5/30/2019 at 7:50 PM, BangrakBob said:

Getting a bit twitchy yet lads?

To answer your question further Bobby it seems the only player out is Keita who is a big talent for you and will surely be missed....even Lamela is fit for this one.

Our team and bench will be strong and both sides have top tactical managers who love attacking football and goals.

Only an idiot would predict the winner and that's why Graeme Souness has been mouthing off. ????

Edited by RonniePickering22
Goals not girls....although both probably!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, balo said:

Anyone watching it live in Madrid ? If I had the money I would be there. Lucky the few of you who can afford it. 

Alfredo might well be there....sadly I couldn't get the time off work but will be watching from my bar stool.

COYS!!!

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

COYS

COYL

COYS

COYL

COYS

COYL

COYS

Think I'll go for Spurs. Nah, Liverpool, nah Spurs. Bladdy nightmare this match

You should be supporting Spurs. If we win Pep will spend a billion on the summer to protect his league trophy. And you know you'll never hear the end of that ????

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You should be supporting Spurs. If we win Pep will spend a billion on the summer to protect his league trophy. And you know you'll never hear the end of that ????

Says he who's club haven't spent big money recently!!!

My conundrum Bob, is that I lived in Liverpool years ago and used to go watching them mid-week games if a ticket was going spare. So I've always had a soft spot for them. However, too many gobby scousers where I work and they'll be full of it all week month year.

On the other side. The net spend brigade will be out if Spurs win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

P.S. we didn't spend a billion last year and still won ????

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Strong side we have there and some genuine options on the bench....bring it on!

COYS

Glad to see Kane start to be fair. 

My biggest concern is you have done well to get this fair and <deleted> all to lose in that respect. Shackles off.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 9:11 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

^^  u reckon ? As a rule of thumb 4 me with  poch,  is if   kane's fit.. he starts. 

so  i rec  the line up will b  

Hugo

Tripps toby verts rose

Sisoko  winks erics alli

Kane son

v v Tuf on lucus.. but hey thats footie..

Was the right shout

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

Not much of a consolation , but its better to lose the CL final to Liverpool , rather than lose the Europa League final to Chelsea 

Yup and we get a stack more cash for it too.....more than you get for winning the mug.

^^  yeah it really was that obvious in madrid, we in mid feild  lacked that EXTRA bit of class/ guile. Still no worries really just carry on with our current prem form and it'll be mid table AT BEST

Have to say on reflection that was a pretty piss poor dull final  POOR advert for supposed top end  football , sluggish hesitant 

not much quality showed by either  side.   still the record books will show for ever we got there.. NO mean feat.

Still dissapointed, I feel we could have done better, but that penalty after 5 minutes ruined the game plan, we defended well and so did Liverpool. Maybe boring to watch for the neutrals, the incredible semifinals will be remembered for a long time. I can live on that until our next final.