Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

When you look at the options Poch had to bring on its not game changers and you need that really at the highest level.

Its got to be frustrating for a top coach that.....we need three more players you would say walk into the first team as a minimum to challenge properly over a season.

All costs ££££ however so we'll see where Levy thinks we're heading over the coming weeks.

Liverpool showed him how to do it last summer....business done and dusted early June.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Let's sign Grealish for 50m....anyone please just sign a ferkin midfielder!!!

Gut feelin,,,atm  grealish wont leave villa while they're in the prem.. i believe he's a villa fan/man.. but if they go down again, that'll b diferent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Gut feelin,,,atm  grealish wont leave villa while they're in the prem.. i believe he's a villa fan/man.. but if they go down again, that'll b diferent.

I'd like to see Grealish at Spurs too. But Villa are a genuine BIG club. If they can get their act together this coming season they will be be buyers, not sellers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Levy loves his blue cheese...we're outta luck!

We do have a nice utility player (very versatile with the balls) available on a free transfer if you are interested. :cheesy:

1.jpg

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I'd like to see Grealish at Spurs too. But Villa are a genuine BIG club. If they can get their act together this coming season they will be be buyers, not sellers.

yeah Possibly.. but realisicaly  they aren't anywhere near the current equation that leads them to the champs lge or even europe come to that and IF he is of the 'top' end of the players spectrum and to a degree.. the jury IS still out on him, he'll need to be proving himself there SOONER rather than later to avoid missing out,, which is looking a distinct possibilty for saha.. a little q to much money for a talent unproven at that top level.  but we'll c.

Yeah ^^^ .. sounds like its the man poch wants and seen as a replacement  for dembele  ' power with skill'  just the ticket.. now all we need is an upgrade to our wing bacs..  oh and i really cant see ericson leavin when he's 12 mnths away from a freeby , which is a shame.cas A he was crap for the second half of last season and b the money would help balance the books and we all know levy LUVES a favourably balanced book.

Transfer roundup: Spurs make £55m bid for Lyon’s Ndombélé, West Ham ponder Rondón

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/25/transfer-roundup-spurs-lyon-ndombele-west-ham-rondon?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Whilst this is all very welcome I'd say to challenge for the league we need to add Sessignon...another lad like Lo Celso perhaps and a right back of quality....also an out and out striker as Kane back up....we need to be looking at our bench and seeing game changers not journeymen or kids.

Edited by RonniePickering22
Spelling....I did my shoulder an injury so fat finger syndrome

So..thats the midfield sorted.. AND with the leeds lad maybe/ hopefully raw pace on the break all we need really is an up grade on our wing bacs.. getting someone in 2 cover kane BIG ask anyone decent, given the way we set up, wont be busting a gut to join us SO

wouldnt be surprised if poch went with jansen .. decent pre season and you never know he may just do, i

On 6/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, jellydog said:

I hear you're going to loan Clarke back to Leeds.

Im disapoiinted we could use some raw  pace on the break . Ide have LUVED daha from crystal p... and hes headin to the foe.. if fit he'll make a dif 4 them and would have done 4 us .