31 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The crazy thing is many of them are meeting in two or three pubs not that far from Wembley each home game.

Its a crazy situation and a lot of them are our most vocal and loyal support over many years.

A sad situation imho.

Well Levy should get the <deleted> stadium open then!!  Could this season get any harder?  It's been bad enough without us making even harder.  It started off bad enough right from the start of the season with half our first team missing through playing in the world cup final stages!  Never improved from there!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's put something else into perspective. You don't have Klopp, you have Mourinho 🤣 

Gareth Bale will be the 27th player Levy has signed to replace Gareth Bale😄

Posted Images

3 hours ago, balo said:

If we lose tonight, I'm not gonna cry, I just want to see a good performance with the players we got.

Typical spurs comment. 

This translates to other football fans as:

I expect to lose but if we perform well im happy.

If only iversen had played for liverpool or you'd been a fan of left backs.

• Confused 1

First half was very tight.  Dortmund looked dangerous.  So, what did Poch say at half time?

Second half we were nothing short of magnificent. Absolutely outstanding.  Any other team in the CL will be taking note of that because we were simply unstoppable.  Vertonghen used deplored as a left sided wingback and responded with a man of the match performance but i think that Juan Foyth came a close second.  Sonny is starting to show glimpses of becoming world class and in Davinson Sanchez next to Foyth we are already set post Toby.  I won't accept that we are through yet but we certainly have one foot in.

Toby was his usual imperious self but if he wants a move at the end of the season he can go, we no longer need him.

Five on the bounce for the Harry Kane Team and a much needed ten days rest. 

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

Congrats ! I didn't see it but it must have been darn impressive.:clap2:

Cheers.  Second half was. We'd have ripped through anyone.  

That'll make some european managers sit up and take so notice.

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

Cheers.  Second half was. We'd have ripped through anyone.  

That'll make some european managers sit up and take so notice.

Performances like that will have you cruising to the semis. 

Not too bad for a club with a crap squad, no stadium, no money, no fans, a manager who's leaving at the end of the season 🙄 😂

Footnote : Pochs half time team talk's seem to be getting more and more productive.

Credit where it’s due that was a tactical masterclass and some exceptional individual performances. 

Once again Poch showed why he is one of the best and will continue to be linked with the likes of Madrid and United. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Credit where it’s due that was a tactical masterclass and some exceptional individual performances. 

Once again Poch showed why he is one of the best and will continue to be linked with the likes of Madrid and United. 

Stop wasting your time reading these links, he's going nowhere 😀

Just now, Rc2702 said:

You just never know these argies are impulsive sometimes and another semi final exit could tip the scales. 

Until he is ungagged and says it publicly then speculation will continue. 

He is an exceptional manager and will inevitably be linked with the biggest and best.