BANGKOK 19 March 2019 11:38
Jonathan Fairfield

Unoffical Spurs Thread

Read somewhere kane could be in 'contention' for a place on the bench against burnley.

19 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Ex spurs  benteleb got 2 pens  last night v man city  

They were two excellent pens and if they had a player who caught the eye it was benteleb.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

They were two excellent pens and if they had a player who caught the eye it was benteleb.

Yeah. They were and that he did . never really got a look in with poch.. inuries and then others got infront of him in the peckin ordet   shame players at that level are at a premium..

41 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah. They were and that he did . never really got a look in with poch.. inuries and then others got infront of him in the peckin ordet   shame players at that level are at a premium..

I got to see him play once, in a 5v1 loss at the Etihad, but he didn't do anything that day.

11 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yes he did, played 35 games in Pochs first season, crikey Foden's a regular and he's played a lot less than that 🙄

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Yes he did, played 35 games in Pochs first season, crikey Foden's a regular and he's played a lot less than that 🙄

Benteleb didn't make his debut for Spurs until he was 19; he made those 35 appearances in a season when he was 20-21. Foden made his debut for City as a 17 year old and has already made 30 appearances for City and he's not 19 until the end of this season! :clap2:

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

You just cant help your self . There aint HARDLY EVER ANY comment from you barring picking holes in what other people post or digs its turning into just plain trolling.. and out of interest according to wiki your  wrong https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Bentaleb 

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

You just cant help your self . There aint HARDLY EVER ANY comment from you barring picking holes in what other people post or digs its turning into just plain trolling.. and out of interest according to wiki your  wrong https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Bentaleb 

Sorry but 35 appearances in Pochs first season is hardly never really got a look in with poch.if you don't like me disagreeing with you just stick me on ignore so you can't see my reply !

19 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Sorry but 35 appearances in Pochs first season is hardly never really got a look in with poch.if you don't like me disagreeing with you just stick me on ignore so you can't see my reply !

And thats meant to justify your persistent arguementative posts is it? 

And as i said according to wiki your wrong 

Edited by 3 minus 2

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Tricky game for Spurs at Burnley

Yes another tough match but likely Kane on the bench for a last half hour hat-trick.

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes another tough match but likely Kane on the bench for a last half hour hat-trick.

Spurs get beat 4-3 then?

• Haha 1